Philips Norelco OneBlade

by Philips

#4 in Men's Razors

Philips Norelco OneBlade is a revolutionary new electric grooming technology designed for men who wear facial styles, beards, or stubble. OneBlade trims, edges, and shaves any length of hair. The unique OneBlade shaving technology integrates a fast moving cutter (200x per second) with a dual protection system to give you an efficient comfortable shave on longer hairs. OneBlade does not shave too close, so your skin stays comfortable. Craft your new style — OneBlade is all you need.

The replaceable OneBlades last up to 4 months (For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)

Does this blade irritate the skin when going for a closer shave? Also would you recommend using this wet or dry?
amazing
I style my hair with a hard-part. Can this be used to touch up my hard-part between barber visits?
Start your review of Philips Norelco OneBlade!
Hopatcong, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Philips Norelco OneBlade uploaded by Mike R.
Awesome razor I will not being going back to any others after this. Close clean shave and precise lines. Luckily got this VoxBox and am I love so far. Philips Norelco OneBlade
Dry
Kannapolis , NC
My favorite razor!! I will never use another razor again. Affordable price, but the replacement blades are a little pricey. This razor has exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to EVERYBODY!!
Combination
Bakersfield, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Philips Norelco OneBlade uploaded by Nick F.
Great razor with a great lasting battery that is rechargeable. I have used many electric razors but this one is the best so far. Time to see how long this one will last.
Oily
Painted Post
This is the best razor you can get, almost as smooth as a normal razor, but non of the razor burn or pulled hairs like other electric razors! The only complaint is the price tag!
Collingswood, NJ
Reasonably priced and works really well. Gives me a close shave and doesn't pull at all, it's small and is easy to use, giving you more control of how you shape your beard.
Received from Influenster
Great electric razor. Small and compact makes it easy to travel with, plus the battery has a good life. The replacement blades are easy to change and reasonably priced.
Combination
Columbus, OH
This product is very ease to use, appears to be built to last a while, it can be used many times before it needs to be charged. It's a great beard trimmer, I love the 3 different guards/length attachments, they provide great control over the length of your beard and keep everything very uniform. However, I did not find it to be effective with clean shaving or "edging"/precision cutting. I was very excited about it's ability to use the sides of the blade to give clean lines and shape my beard/shave, but that feature did not work for me. Without a guard it would not shave my facial hairs completely, leaving smaller, shorter hairs, and the side of the blade was never able to leave a clean shaven line for me. I would recommend this product for people who simply trim their beard, I loved those features. I would not recommend this product for those who like to go clean shaven or are really looking to be able to shape their beard or create clean lines. I received this product for free for testing.
Los Angeles, CA
Philips Norelco OneBlade uploaded by Cristian D.
My mornings are already complicated, grooming my face shouldn't be. I absolutely LOVED the One Blade. I personally despise shaving my face. I opt to have my barber trim and edge my beard and mustache over having to do it myself. The One Blade was so easy to use and let me do with one tool what it would take three tools to do. I edged, trimmed and shaved my face without having to use anything else! In addition to being super convenient, it's portable and I can take it with me whenever I travel. It works with and without water so whenever I need a quick touch up, I can take care of it quickly with minimal disruption to my already crazy days. Phillips Norelco has definitely made a fan out of me! Philips Norelco OneBlade
Oily, Dry, Combination
Frederick , MD
I’ve been using this product ever since i received it has change my life for quick photoshoots, refreshers before work .. cleaning up before a date a honest must have
Dry
Kansas City, MO
Philips Norelco OneBlade uploaded by Colton S.
Philips Norelco OneBlade UPDATED REVIEW: I changed the blade & gave this dude another shot. Boy, am I glad I did! Where my first experience brought a bit of pain, this time I felt absolutely nothing. It was wonderful! I was able to shave of a thick area with ease & still maintain precision around the areas of facial hair I wasn’t looking to part with! I take it all back, everyone! GO BUY THIS ELECTRIC RAZOR NOW! I was really excited about this one. REALLY excited. Truly. I feel disappointed by my own hype up & by the pain I experienced as the thing ripped my facial hair out instead of cutting it. I found it difficult to achieve clean lines anywhere. Just... Disappointed.
Oily
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Las Vegas , NV
2 years ago
My favorite blade to shave with is Philips Norelco OneBlade. I really like the fact that you can get a close shave and shape your beard perfectly! What's your blade preference?
Jonathan B. • a year ago
I like it on different settings depending on the look.