Philips Norelco OneBlade

by Philips

#4 in Men's Razors

Philips Norelco OneBlade is a revolutionary new electric grooming technology designed for men who wear facial styles, beards, or stubble. OneBlade trims, edges, and shaves any length of hair. The unique OneBlade shaving technology integrates a fast moving cutter (200x per second) with a dual protection system to give you an efficient comfortable shave on longer hairs. OneBlade does not shave too close, so your skin stays comfortable. Craft your new style — OneBlade is all you need.

The replaceable OneBlades last up to 4 months (For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)

Does this blade irritate the skin when going for a closer shave? Also would you recommend using this wet or dry?
amazing
I style my hair with a hard-part. Can this be used to touch up my hard-part between barber visits?
Start your review of Philips Norelco OneBlade!
wilmington , DE
absolutely amazing this product helps me so [email protected] comfortable to use [email protected] cut
Dry
Scotland, Prestonpans
Philips Norelco OneBlade uploaded by Claire W.
I bought one of these for my son. Great just pop in the batters and it’s ready to use. Very light comfortable in his hand. Shaves close to skin. And because he has just started shaving I feel more comfortable that he hasn’t got an open razor blade on his face. This is very quick to use.
Dry, Combination
East Lothian , Musselburgh
I bought this a couple of months back I feel as if it gets close enough to the skin. Blades last a good few shaves too. Easy to use. I think these are overpriced. Wouldn’t buy again. As wouldn’t need to for myself I would just have to purchase the blades to use this handle. Runs on batteries too
Combination
My husbands uses this razor to manscape his body. He has tried others and he always seems to go back to this one. The price is ok. Replacements are expensive especially when manscaping. I would recommend this product but remember you will need to buy replacements often is you’re manscaping.
Oily
Staten Island , NY
Purchased at: Target
This trimmer is the best. It works very good and gets the hair the first time around. It has the option to go in for a close shave as well. It’s also water resistant so it can work in the shower and it’s easy to clean.
Euless, TX
This product exceeded my expectations. I use this to shave as needed and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It it’s light and easy to use as well as to travel with. I would really recommend it
Baldwin, NY
Great shaver! Fast and easy. No razor burn ever! I don’t ever shave my face so it’s perfect for me for trimming and grooming. Easy to clean up stray neck hairs. 10/10 easy!
Elon, NC
I received this blade free of charge in exchange for a review, and I think they knew my old electric razor was on the outs, because this one came right in time.

This OneBlade works incredibly well. I'm able to get an extremely close shave when I need to shave, and I can trim my beard well – all with just this one electric razor. Unlike other razors, this one doesn't irritate my neck like others do, so it's a really good upside to not have to see razor burn and red bumps after shaving.

In addition, this razor works very well in both wet and dry conditions. When I'm right out of the shower, I can trim and it still works without any real issues. If I'm shaving dry, it cuts through my thick facial hair easily without much struggle.

This is definitely an electric razor I would recommend to anyone who needs a multipurpose razor for shaving and trimming needs. It works effectively and efficiently, charges easily, and gets the job done with minimal complaining and no irritation.

Combination, Sensitive, Mature
Received from Influenster
The Philips Norelco Oneblade is the best product I have purchased for self grooming. It can be used on the entire body and I use it every day. Very easy to use but the blades are a bit expensive. Would buy again though
Received from Influenster
Philips Norelco OneBlade uploaded by Augusto M.
So this thing is literally magic on my face and neck- it goes right through the hair and shaves very close for an electric razor. It cuts the thick neck hair as easily as it clears away the delicate hair up on my cheek bones. I've run it for two weeks so far shaving with it twice a day (once at night to shave the stubble, and then in the morning to shave my neck clean) and have yet to even charge it. It comes with a 1, 3, and 5 guard, my only complaint is that I really need a 2 guard. In fact, what I'd really like to see, since it's already waterproof, is an inductive charger, a stand, and a guard kit that has tapered guards for trimming sideburns and around ears and stuff too. Along with the 2 guard I want for my face. Thanks @influenster for my #PhilipsNorelco OneBlade kit! Can't wait to test it! #NoShaveNovember #RaiseYourOneBlade
Oily
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Las Vegas , NV
2 years ago
My favorite blade to shave with is Philips Norelco OneBlade. I really like the fact that you can get a close shave and shape your beard perfectly! What's your blade preference?
Jonathan B. • a year ago
I like it on different settings depending on the look.