Philips Norelco OneBlade

by Philips

#4 in Men's Razors

Philips Norelco OneBlade is a revolutionary new electric grooming technology designed for men who wear facial styles, beards, or stubble. OneBlade trims, edges, and shaves any length of hair. The unique OneBlade shaving technology integrates a fast moving cutter (200x per second) with a dual protection system to give you an efficient comfortable shave on longer hairs. OneBlade does not shave too close, so your skin stays comfortable. Craft your new style — OneBlade is all you need.

The replaceable OneBlades last up to 4 months (For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)

Does this blade irritate the skin when going for a closer shave? Also would you recommend using this wet or dry?
amazing
I style my hair with a hard-part. Can this be used to touch up my hard-part between barber visits?
Start your review of Philips Norelco OneBlade!
9 months agoRexburg, ID
This is great for in between days and trims. If you want a close shave look elsewhere. This is great for trimming or if you need to get presentable enough after not shaving a couple days it will get it down to a nice 5 o'clock shadow. It is noisier than I expected so I docked a star but great product over all and great rechargeable battery life.
2 years agoParkersburg , WV
Philips Norelco OneBlade uploaded by Dylan F.
Wasn’t sure how I was going to like this at first since it only has one blade. I quickly learned to love it. It’s really easy to use and makes for a smooth shave. I like to use it to shape my beard for that sharp line. Easy for traveling, too. Love it.
2 years ago
I used all functions of this shaver and was pleasantly surprised by all. The Philips Norelco OneBlade gives a razor blade result and a barbershop quality trim on stubble. I will be using this product as my go-to shaver moving forward and recommending to others. A+!
4 months agoSouthborough, MA
I love this electric razor. Unlike other electric razors that can pull the hair and leave my skin irritated, this gives a close shave with no irritation. It can be used wet or dry, so shaving in the shower is a breeze. I use the combs to trim my beard and then remove that to clean up my neck and shape/edge my beard.
10 months agoZion, IL
Love the One Blade it was a great Razor with easy use. Definitely a good razor for beginners. One thing i did notice when using the razor that it was hard to do crisp linings with my facial hair. But other than that it glides easily and usually gets all the hair in one stroke.
5 months agoPennsauken, NJ
this thing is amazing. best shave i have ever used. so easy and comfortable in your hand. I have bought extra blades to go with this as I use it all the time. I have replaced my normal razor with the blade and have not looked back since. Go for it! you'll love it too.
5 months agoRexburg, ID
Absolutely the most practical item i use today. I love this product because it’s quick, durable, effective, and I can use it in the shower. Since over been using it, it has been very easy to replace the blades. My roommates all purchased one because they saw mine.
8 months agoSeven hills, OH
Absolutely love this thing. I haven’t bought a traditional razor since I was given this shaver to review by influenster probably about a year ago. The blades can be a bit hard to find at times so stock up when you see them. They do last a very long time though.
2 years agonew york , NY
This electric razor doesn't compare to any on the market with its ease to use its safety and quality of cut that Philips Norelco OneBlade does. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great device!  Received this item from Influenster.
2 years agoMontpellier
The Phillips Norelco OneBlade gives a smooth shave with no irritation at all and this is completely amazing for my very delicate skin! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
My favorite blade to shave with is Philips Norelco OneBlade. I really like the fact that you can get a close shave and shape your beard perfectly! What's your blade preference?
Jonathan B. a year ago
I like it on different settings depending on the look.