BY PHILIPS

Betty-Anne Z.
Betty-Anne Z.
Carpentersville, IL
I highly recommend this. bought it for my husband for his birthday and he loves it. It does a great job, and his face is pretty baby soft when he uses it, which I like. His face is baby soft!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
I've used this on my husband. It gave a nice close shave. He seemed happy and that's not easy to come by.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is good and yes I would use it again but not the greatest inhale seen yet.
Peter R.
Peter R.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing. It is simple to use and addresses all of the needs while trimming. It is useful for more than just your facial hair needs. You can use it all over your body. It is an easy solution to avoiding razor burn or cuts. I love it and would buy it again.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
This razor looks dangerous and I hope it isn't because it looks like it could make a mess
judith m.
judith m.
Rossell├│,Lleida
I have not used this, but my father if to pull out the beard, is doing very well and when it ends, use a moisturizer to hydrate the part where he cut the hair, surely buy again and recommend to other parents, since doing very well!
krysthian m.
krysthian m.
En mi caso me gusta afeitarme con este tipo de afeitadora ya que con ellas no corro riesgo de cortarme o da├▒ame la piel, y su rasurado es muy preciso lo recomiendo
Saphir J.
Saphir J.
San Juan
My friend husband use this and he loves it don't want to use nothing else but this product he said that it work better than going to the barber shop
Ruta P.
Ruta P.
Derby, Derbyshire
My boyfriend using it cuts the hair very close lefts the skin very soft and doesn't demage it . Worth all the money