Philips Norelco Multigroom Plus Trimming Kit

by Philips

Philips Norelco Multigroom Plus Trimming Kit: Skin-friendly trimmer blades with rounded tips Includes 7 attachments for hair, beard, mustache, stubble, nose, and ears Turbo boost for fast results even on the thickest hair Water resistant for easy cleaning 50 minutes of cordless power after 1-hour charge High-performance battery delivers superior charge and run time compared to standard NiMH batteries; 5-minute quick charge provides 5 minutes of trimming Item QG3360

Do these clippers stay sharp long? Our current clippers seem to dull quickly and miss hairs
Start your review of Philips Norelco Multigroom Plus Trimming Kit!
How would you rate this product?
El Paso
this product was extremely nice I used it to help trim my mustache and my sideburns and even my eyebrows!
Crawford, MS
I Love It And It Does The Job Well I Would Purchase Other Products In The Future Again❤️ It Is Effective
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have this for my husbands beard and also for trimming his hair he likes it and it’s a good product
New Freedom, PA
Does a great job when things get a little out of hand and a manual razor is just not enough 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Cutler ca
For the price this does a good job! Got mine 2 years ago for Christmas and it still work great
College Station, Texas
Super great and easy to use. Very versatile and makes grooming super easy from head to toe.
Austin, TX
This one works just fine for what I need. Wish there were more attachments for it though.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Can't go wrong with this for a gift for any man in your Life! Manscaping. Enough said.
Allendale, MI
My husband uses this and has not complained once! It’s perfect for many uses recommend
This is somewhat of a necessity. It works wonderfully. The males in my family love it!