Philips Norelco Multigroom Plus Trimming Kit

by Philips

Philips Norelco Multigroom Plus Trimming Kit: Skin-friendly trimmer blades with rounded tips Includes 7 attachments for hair, beard, mustache, stubble, nose, and ears Turbo boost for fast results even on the thickest hair Water resistant for easy cleaning 50 minutes of cordless power after 1-hour charge High-performance battery delivers superior charge and run time compared to standard NiMH batteries; 5-minute quick charge provides 5 minutes of trimming Item QG3360

Do these clippers stay sharp long? Our current clippers seem to dull quickly and miss hairs
Start your review of Philips Norelco Multigroom Plus Trimming Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Great trimmer. I have 3 from different brands and this is My favorite. I use it to upkeep and trim my beard. It works great! Also, the battery lasts a decent amount. Which is good because i like to be precise and take my time! I’ve also used it for chest hair trimming and things like that and it has worked well. Easy to clean too which is a plus.
Carmichael, CA
This was actually my husbands and I would use to trim hair before I started waxing. It worked great at first and he loved it but after a couple of months it wouldn’t shut off. It would just keep vibrating until we finally threw it away.
Victorville, CA
At first this product was great, easy to use and it trimmed easy with no problems but after a while of using it, I couldn’t even trim the most easiest hair which sucked because it has great potential, the price was expensive I feel.
PALM DESERT, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i use this to trim my bikini line. i have really sensitive skin so a trimmer is better for me because i don’t get as many in grown hairs or irritated skin from a razor dragging directly on my skin. would recommend!
Wentzville, MO
My husband uses this for his very thick beard. It trims and shaves well! It is very affordable and great quality for the price. It is also very easy to use and clean! We really like this razor and would recommend it.
Staten Island , NY
Very simple to use. This is mainly used on my hair to style it especially after a couple of months when my sideburns start growing longer than they should be. It has a rechargeable battery so no need to keep swapping them out.
Excellent product with great function and durability! I have had this product for three years and it has never let me down, our use it daily and very much enjoy it!
Charlotte, NC
This device has a great battery life and is good for getting unwanted hair to come right off. The trimming guards could be better in this kit. I find that with even the smallest amount of force, the trimmer guard clicks into a different length.
Davie, FL
I love this trimmer, I use it for literally everything and it has lasted for so long. It doesn’t leave any razor bumps or leave my skin with any cuts or bruises. I don’t have to use it often but when I do it works magic!
Los Angeles
This is the most versatile groomer in the market. I've had this for 4 years now without any issues. The detachable heads allow me to use this for trimming hair, body hair, beard and nose hair.