BY PHILIPS

Trim up your beard, stubble, hair and more with this Philips Norelco Multigroom 7100 QG3390/42 kit, which features 4 attachments, 4 combs and 58 integrated length settings for efficient use. The cordless design allows for up to 60 minutes of power. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
This Philips Norelco Maltigroom kit is quite amazing. I just baught this product about three months ago and my fiancee and I use it every other day. It works great for all problem areas, easy to wash, works like a charm. I have had no problems with it I definitely recommend it if you have thick hair anywhere on your body it doesn't pull!! It works!!!
Brook C.
Brook C.
The Philips norcelco multigrain kit is super great for my husband when he thinks he needs to trim his non-existent beard.
Kortney U.
Kortney U.
Silverdale, WA
I got this for my dad for Christmas and he thinks it works well and he uses it all the time to shave his beard
Dusmario U.
Dusmario U.
Tengo que reconocer que me ha sorprendido gratamente por este dispositivo. Había estado en el mercado por algo un poco mejor que lo que tenía en el mercado cortabarba desde hace bastante tiempo. En esencia todo lo que quería era que para para la cabeza principal de la maquinilla de afeitar, el detallista de precisión, y el peine barba
Juan Camilo B.
Juan Camilo B.
This razor in my opinion is one of the best and leaves me very suabe skin compared with other blades is very economical and very recognized and can be manipulated easily, is very easy to use and fits any face and indeed I would buy again for letting me very suabe face and I feel elegant everywhere
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
I bought this product for my husband and he absolutely loves this product he says he can get ready much faster now and he is always left with a smooth finish. i bought it fro our local store about a year ago and it is still working amazingly you wont regret buying this product at all.
Alejandro P.
Alejandro P.
muy buena me encanta lo suave que deja la piel no la maltrada es muy pero muy recomendable ya se la he recomendado a mis clientes y le ha ido muy bien
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Maravilloso producto, ofrece muy buena calidad a la hora de afeitar no maltrata la piel, la deja muy suave
PAOLA C.