BY PHILIPS

SpeedXL Shaving Heads for all Norelco SpeedXL and SmartTouchXL Shaving Systems see more...

Buy on Amazon
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
The razor is a simple shaver. Don't expect a trimming attachment or being able to run the razor without a charge and just use the power cord--it must be charged. The cut is close and outstanding. If your looking for a trimming attachment I would suggest you just get a full grooming kit as that works much better than a shaver attachment anyway. If your looking for a razor to give you a close shave that won't tear your face up in the process, then this razor is perfect. I think the Norelco brand has always produced quality products and this razor proves the legacy of quality continues within the company.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
They are very high quality products are practical , compact , modern designs, has easily recharges . it is easy to have at home and is also practical for carrying on a trip , well short flush and easy to clean after use.
Kimberley M.
Canyon Country, CA
I have and old one and there's no pictures of it on the website. It was affordable, and I like it. it works perfectly, my mom bought it but i don't know where. I have no idea im sorry i can't tell
Paulith R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
is easy to have at home and is also practical for carrying on a trip. I have used it to take care of some sensitive areas and not only did it do the job quick and easily it ensured I did not cut myself in areas it would be very uncomfortable.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought these replacement heads for my husband's razor and they are fantastic! They're semi-affordable but totally worth it for him. He will only use a Norelco razor so this was a no-brainer.

I shopped around for the best price and I believe Target was the most reasonable!
Amerfis M.
They are very good razors as they do not levels and keeps you skin your skin soft,I like a lot, it is very very good, is fantastic
Julian C.
Mission, TX
Keeps face really smooth & soft smells really good easy to apply Keeps face really smooth & soft smells really good easy to apply
Abigail S.
Mexicali
mi esposo y yo siempre tenemos una porque no podrmod vivier sin ellas son increibles son super buenas no las cambiamos por nada