BY PHILIPS

Fits Philips Norelco SmartTouch-XL and Speed-XL razors models Fits Philips Norelco 8100, 8200, 9100, PT900, & AT900 razor models 3 Cutters and 3 combs see more...

Lisa P.
Ive used these shaving products but my husband actually does the cleaning so I can't really say much except that it does its job and leaves me feeling smoothr and cleaner looking.
Gabz Y.
Gets close to our skin as possible great product. Highly recommended for 1st time users. And warranty is included. Love love love this product
Brian D.
Always leaves me with a clean shave ! Cuts my facial hair freshly without cuts
Claudia D.
i don't like it no i love it love it love it es de lo mejor no hay palabras para lo bueno que es lo usó muy muy seguido es super ultra mega fácil de usar me encanta yo lo compre en target me encanto el precio es super barato yo lo compraria siempre siempre se los recomiendo full
Lucy R.
Croydon
My boyfriend uses this after every shave and he rates this product highly and so do I it is worth the money as it leave his face feeling smooth and silky also it gets all of the last little hairs the razor couldn't
Taynara d.
AMO MUITISSIMO ESSAS MARCAS, ESSES PRODUTOS , TODOS SÃO ÓTIMOS E DE ÓTIMA QUALIDADE, REALMENTE ESTÃO DE PARABÉNS EU AMO MUIITO TODOS ESSSESS PRODUTOS SÃO INCRÍVEIS.
Femi F.
long lasting, quite affordable and the blades hardly get blunt, i got it on ebay and it was a good buy. would recommend it to anyone
steffany a.
I like to use this machine because it is very good for hair removal especially the use for the leg area
Paulina T.
Muy buen producto y de buena calidad, excelente para quitar los bellos. Afeita al ras y deja la piel suave.