BY PHILIPS

Philips Norelco GentleCut Razor Replacement Head: GentleCut heads cut just above skin level for smooth skin Rotary comfort system effortlessly glides over your skin Easy-to-replace heads see more...

Daeya E.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy these alot because my uncle uses them and he loves them. Instead of throwing away the razor ro huy anext one we usebthe replacable heads instead
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
He didn't get a close shave with this i wouldn't suggest buying it. he's military so it needs to be really close.
Diana S.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for ladies and for men! It exceeded my expectations and did an incredible job in cutting the hair short. I bought this online but various local retailers sell this popular item if you check in with them! Walmart just to name one.
dee r.
Easy to use and durable. makes my skin soft and not hurt at all. It gives a smooth finish and makes it easy to use and carry. very effective and would definitely recommend it, did meet my expectations an would buy it again definitely, i actually have
nicole g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
hi I use a lot this brand of hair remover is very good and does not irritate me makes my vcellos also go slower and is a highly recommended brand
Daniel D.
Carora
Durarero y confiable, muy buenos cabezales para maquinas, y a un muy buen precio, recomiendo comprarla es facil de colocar y de quitar
helena y.
enviem para mim este produto eu gostaria muito de experimentar para ver se é bom obrigado desde já agradeco
Delvis N.
It is a good brand for replacement appliances and with so many heads of different ways there are variety