Philips Norelco Electric Razor

Philips Norelco Electric Razor: CloseCut Integrated pop-up trimmer for sideburns and mustaches Durable self-sharpening blades Automatically adjusts to the contours of the face Includes: electric razor, protective cap, power cord and cleaning brush Model 6948XL/41

Good durability?
Is the popup trimmer sufficient to replace an actual trimmer?
Start your review of Philips Norelco Electric Razor!
Elizabeth  B.
Pocatello, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Philips Norelco Electric Razor uploaded by Elizabeth  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband really like the electric razor. Is a great brand you just need to charge and is ready to use!Philips Norelco Electric Razor
Kacie S.
Chelsea, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Philips Norelco Electric Razor uploaded by Kacie S.
My husband has used his current Phillips Norelco rechargeable electric shaver for over 10 years and it’s still going strong. Before his current one he had one very similar of the same brand and only had to replace it due to an airline losing his luggage. My son is almost to that point where he is going to need a razor and we will definitely be buying another Philips brand!
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product takes the hair cleaaaaaan off! Pain free. I do not use this product very often because I like to let my hair naturally grow. I purchased it online and it is super effective. Worth the money. I recommend!
Tyeshia C.
Columbus, OH
This is the razor I use to cut my father's hair. He loves the professional looking hair cut he gets from me when I use this razor on him.
David  C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ive had multiple electric razors and i currently have this Phillips Norelco brand razor. It was affordable but definitely not the best on the market. When it was brand new i liked the quality of the shave but after a year or so of using it the quality has declined.
Nicole  P.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Philips Norelco Electric Razor uploaded by Nicole  P.
My husband is completely satisfied with this razor it’s not expensive it’s reasonable priced and it has gave us no trouble at all..pull it out of the drawer click it on and quickly shave with less effort than a traditional razor ....it gives a smooth clean shave with no razor burn or rashes at all
Tami M.
Florence, AL
Easy to use and easy to take care of. It comes apart easily to be cleaned and goes back together without a fight. It is smooth and gets the job done quickly.
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
This is a product that all man should have if they want to shave every morning like I do there’s nothing I would improve it’s a very good product
Amanda H.
Alexandria, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Philips norelco electric razor is a great everyday electric shaver. I purchased this as a Christmas gift and worked great and wasn’t to expensive
Jovany S.
Lake Forest, CA
This razor is super good! I use this every time I need shave! It’s super simple to use and I just love how quick and easy it is!