BY PHILIPS

Philips Norelco Electric Razor: CloseCut Integrated pop-up trimmer for sideburns and mustaches Durable self-sharpening blades Automatically adjusts to the contours of the face Includes: electric razor, protective cap, power cord and cleaning brush Model 6948XL/41 see more...

• Is the popup trimmer sufficient to replace an actual trim...1 Answers
Pamyjak C.
Brooklyn, NY
This products is amazing. I    got it first for my dad, and he loved it send up buying for my two brothers and of course they all love it. So Im planning to get for my bf and I    have no doubt that he will say otherwise :) and its not that expensive
Ali S.
East Amherst
Honestly, I have tried so many things to make the mundane art of shaving more enjoyable and comfortable. My favorite is a good brush and shave soap but this is some what messy and time consuming. My first foray with electric was horrible, I used a Braun foil shaver and my skin did not like that. I am NOT a fan of Gillette products either, they are all about marketing and turn to be pricey in the long run. Fast forward, I ended up buying a Philips Norelco Electric Shaver, middle of the road model. I love it!! Its great for quick shave, 5' O clock shadow, or when you just don't want to break out the shaving cream! The shaver does not irritate, granted it takes some time to really get down on tough hair but it works well. I still use a razor, Harry's in fact for days when I want to get a better shave. One of these days I want to try an old fashioned razor with those aluminum old school blades. For now, the Philips works well.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product takes the hair cleaaaaaan off! Pain free. I do not use this product very often because I like to let my hair naturally grow. I purchased it online and it is super effective. Worth the money. I recommend!
Mya T.
Decatur, IL
This razor is excellent. It's quick and easy to use. I shave my legs with it and it takes about ten minutes. Great for last minute shaves and easy for travel. It holds a charge for a very long time. It's also very easy to clean
Tyeshia C.
Columbus, OH
This is the razor I use to cut my father's hair. He loves the professional looking hair cut he gets from me when I use this razor on him.
Kayla H.
Loris, SC
My husbands favorite! He has had this product since December 2015 & never had any problems with it! Very easy to use & very affordable.
Jaime M.
I love to use this on my legs, I know it's for men but men products work amazing for me. It really leaves your skin feeling smooth.
Talita A.
Prosper, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was younger my father had one of this product of Philips and I used to use that to remove my leg's hair.
It was good!
Melissa P.
Huntsville, TX
My boyfriend loves this razor but it pulls his facial hair a lot. We ended up going and getting a different one
Shayla M.
Hanceville
Not to satisfied with this one. I cut myself, although it was easy to use, I won't be buying again
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is the popup trimmer sufficient to replace an actual trimmer?