BY PHILIPS

Ultimate body comfort Closely follows your body s contours A true all-in-one body grooming system, exclusively for men.  Designed to give the most comfortable feeling when trimming or shaving, so your skin feels great. 3D pivoting head for a close shave with less skin irritation Skin-protection shaver:  Skin-protection shaver made of hypo-allergenic materials High performance trimmer:  Rounded blades and combs prevent scratching the skin All-in-one design Wet & Dry Model #BG2040 Features: High performance integrated trimmer designed to be gentle on your skin Hypo-allergenic 3D pivoting head for a close shave with less irritation Wet & Dry - For cordless use in or out of the shower 5 integrated length settings from 1/8 - 11/25 in. Self-sharpening blades ensure a precise and even trim and shave every time Comfortable to hold and easy see more...

Karissa L.
Kenosha, WI
I bought his for my Husband. He really loves it! It takes little effort to shave off his back and chest hair (which there is a lot of lol). Would definitely purchase this again or as a gift for a guy!
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
My husband uses the Philips Norelco BodyGroom razor. it is very effective and easily does that it claims to do. He was given this as a gift and is one of the best gifts he has gotten. It easily cleans up side burns and hair around the ears. When it finally gives out, I would buy him another one.
Lauren S.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this for my brother for Christmas this last year and he really liked it. He said it was super easy to use although it did pull and tug a little bit so it wasn't a flawless shave. It was effective though and got the job done and he is satisfied with the product.
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX
I bought this for my husband. He wanted to start shaving his body hair, but found that razors were too irritating. So far he likes it and finds it easy to use. I do have to help him with shaving his back which is why I have it 4 stars, too bad it doesn't come with an extra set or hands!
Safina K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This is a easy way to get rid of all types of body hair quick and easy. Does not hurt at all and great alternative if using shavers with sharp blades scare you or you get shaving bumps and cuts, which does not happen with this.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I bought this for my husband and he doesn't like it as well as he likes his other shaving products. He states this one pulls and doesn't give a close or clean shave.
Joe B.
Blackwood, NJ
I think this product is great to use. I personally like it because it does not have the three circles. Those type of razors tend to cut up my face.
Hannah L.
Nampa, ID
It helps me to get a close shave But it cut me super easy and left me feeling dry. Definitely need a good lotion after
Grace D.
Celina, TX
easy to use. soft on skin. you can get your use out of this for sure. a little on the expensive side.
janeth t.
De Queen, AR
Me gusta xq la uso para mi . Pero ahora no tengo una xq se descompuso la última q tenía