BY PHILIPS

Philips norelco bg2028/42 bodygroom allows you to trim and shave conveniently and safely below the neck. rounded combs comfortably glide over the skin while trimming even the thickest hair. designed to prevent nicks and cuts, the innovative shaver head captures long and short hairs in a single stroke. 3 combs included for different body hair lengths, 1/8" (3mm), 3/16" (5mm), 9/32" (7mm). fully water resistant for use in the shower and easy cleaning. up to 50 minutes of cordless shaving power. Fully charges in 8 hours. for best results, replace shaving... see more...

Lydia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'll admit, I am a very lazy person and don't feel like going through the hassle of shaving my legs with shaving cream and a regular razor. I find that this razor works just fine for when I'm running late.
Andrew A.
Okay let's have a honest review now... This razor is great and shaves fantastically but for thin hair if you have thick hair good luck.. It not only shaves it choppy but there's times it'll either tug or yank out your hairs which is a pain.
Brandy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Philips norelco shaver allows you to trim and shave conveniently and safely below the neck. rounded combs comfortably glide over the skin while trimming even the thickest hair. My man loves this shaver! Good product. No cuts or nicks!
Anastasia D.
Fort Edward, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I ordered this for my spouse and he fell in love. He says it's the best razor out there. And it truly is. Gave him a clean close shave with no cuts whatsoever!
Wendy W.
Batesville, AR
My son has been a big fan of This product for some time and now he has got his father on board as well. . Used in our home daily
Christina J.
Washington, DC
I use my boyfriend's razor all the time, it works great and I don't have to shave my legs as often.
def. would recommend
Emily W.
Dickinson
Bought this for my boyfriend and he LOVES IT. it gets a close shave without cutting him.. he loves this
brigitte m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i don't like this product because don't remove my body hair so much and nooo i dont like byeeeeeeeeee
Tyler M.
Bemidji, MN
I used to have this same shaver before and it works wonders! I never got any cuts while using it.

Target