Philips Norelco BG2020 BodyGroom

by Philips

Philips Norelco BG2020 BodyGroom Lets Him Feel Smooth All OverMen can safely and comfortably trim all body zones with Norelco BodyGroom all-in-one grooming system. Use it on the arm pits, shoulders, legs - anywhere below the neck - to painlessly and efficiently whisk away unwanted hair. BodyGroom can be used wet or dry, and it even comes with a hanger so it can be stored in the shower. It's cordless, with a single charge yielding up to 50 minutes of shaving time. The Philips Norelco BG2020 BodyGroom is designed to work thoroughly and efficiently. Stainless-steel blades stay sharp for durable, long-lasting performance, while a hypoallergenic foil helps prevent irritation. Three attachments handle hair of varying lengths, or use the shaver without attachments for the closest possible shave.

I love the trimmer but have lost the length attachment combs.  Were can I purchase?  I have looked all over the web.  I can find the blade attachments but not the blue combs
Start your review of Philips Norelco BG2020 BodyGroom!
Logan M.
Fort Collins, CO
super awesome! i use to shave my side shave and it is super cool. rechargeable is nice and so is cordless, it makes it super easy to use.
Janaina F.
Auburn, WA
This was a game-changer for me! This is so safe and can get on my body hair super quick, and that dryness from the razor doesn't show you on my asking after using this one. Super easy to charge, clean, and carry around! I would totally recommend this one.
Robin K.
Bath, ME
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this for a Christmas present for my father. I wasn’t sure if he would like an electric razor but it’s all he uses now. Makes an amazing gift!
Chad F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Love this product. I use this to maintain my hairy chest… etc etc well really to groom it all away… I find that this product gives me the best results I need without using a razor… I would definitely say this is a must have Body groomer.
Michaela T.
Long Beach, CA
couldn’t find the exact one I have but philips does the job for my boyfriend. He used it for his beard and the back of his neck every couple of weeks.
Lou C.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a good body grooming tool. Works great in the shower as well. Holds a long charge
Allison H.
Redmond, WA
I think that you should try this and check it out it’s good I really recommend this product for everyone
Lana S.
Hudson, FL
I was looking for a great razor to shave my problem areas.But once I looked at it I realized that it is made for trimming.So I decided to use it to trim my sons mustache.It didn't do its job very well after the third time.It didn't cut his mustache barely at all.And the safety guard didn't want to stay on the razor.Its always falling off.Very disappointed.
Elvira B.
I liked it. My husband got better results than I did. I would recommend this for a male.
Evelyn R.
El paso , TX
Love it i got it for my husband for Christmas and he also loves it it easy to use he trims every body part that you can trim its quite doesn't cut you i even use it for my sideburns to trim out and just like it easy to clean and batter last long too