Philips

Philips Norelco Beard &...
22 Reviews
5 / 5
I like to keep my beard of varying lengths and find it hard to find a good adjustable trimmer. I bought this a year or so ago and it has been fantastic! Good sharp blades, lots of settings for length, holds a charge forever (it has never died on me even when on the road for a few weeks and not charging), and is lightweight for travel. The plastic guard on the top did crack after a year or so of use, but Philips was super helpful online and sent me a courtesy replacement part! Really happy with the product and service!
5 / 5
A mi marido le encanta la tuvo hasta que decidí cambiarle de marca la verdad que es genial
4 / 5
I used this when I would go for a shorter look with my beard and it served me well. It didn’t last that long and it took quite a while to recharge so I eventually upgraded.
4 / 5
My dad uses this and I asked about it and he said it’s an amazing product and it does the job amazingly so I definitely recommend this I don’t use this brand so I don’t really know
5 / 5
My husband has been using this for years. Its a quick easy way for him to do a quick trim when I complain..lol They work great, easy, price is good and quality has been great. The one he has now he's had it about 3 years and still going strong.
4 / 5
This trimmer does a good job but not as good as some other brands.  One big pro is the adjustable trimmer head. You can adjust to cut anywhere from 1/8" to 1" in 1/8ths.  Helps you prevent an embarrassing cut.
5 / 5
Works great. One charge lasts a long time. Easy to adjust the clipper setting. I’ve been using this for a couple of years and it still works great
4 / 5
I really like this product but wish the power button would have been placed in a completely different location. I constantly turn them on and off and without being careful it’s easy to turn them off or on and Gap up your hair in a second!
5 / 5
Philips is always my first choice when it co@es to grooming solutions. It trims to perfection and is simply the best. Has a perfect battery life and perfectly sharp blades
5 / 5
Been using this trimmer for a couple years now absolutely amazing. Has different length options just by turning the dial.