Philips Norelco Beard & Stubble Trimmer

by Philips

Perfect Beard & Stubble. Precision. No Separate Attachments Needed for Less Hassle. 20 Built-In Precision Settings at 1/64" Increments. Locking Feature Prevents Comb Movement. Performance. High-Performance Trimmer. Superior Cutting & Lasting Sharpness with Titanium-Coated Blades. Skin Friendly.

Why are these so expensive??
Start your review of Philips Norelco Beard & Stubble Trimmer!
Jai P.
Forsyth, GA
Great product. Have had it for 4 years and it still works great. Easy to keep clean. Charges quickly and holds the charge for a long time. Plus, every guy looks great with a little stubble.
Anita D.
My husband has been using Norelco for years and it works, works, works. I am always amazed at how long it lasts and how well it cuts, considering how often my husband uses it. Really can't beat the value you get with this product.
Justin A.
Been using this trimmer for a couple years now absolutely amazing. Has different length options just by turning the dial.
Otto R.
Puyallup, WA
Really enjoying this shaver. Easy to clean and I love how all the trim lengths are just a snap away. Other shavers require you to swap out shaving lengths. Simple to use!
Tracy L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My husband has been using this for years. Its a quick easy way for him to do a quick trim when I complain..lol They work great, easy, price is good and quality has been great. The one he has now he's had it about 3 years and still going strong.
Ray G.
Livingston
This trimmer does a good job but not as good as some other brands.  One big pro is the adjustable trimmer head. You can adjust to cut anywhere from 1/8" to 1" in 1/8ths.  Helps you prevent an embarrassing cut.
Andrea N.
London
Works great. One charge lasts a long time. Easy to adjust the clipper setting. I’ve been using this for a couple of years and it still works great
n S.
Hull, GA
I really like this product but wish the power button would have been placed in a completely different location. I constantly turn them on and off and without being careful it’s easy to turn them off or on and Gap up your hair in a second!
Manik G.
21 king street, London Ontario
Philips is always my first choice when it [email protected] to grooming solutions. It trims to perfection and is simply the best. Has a perfect battery life and perfectly sharp blades
Louis F.
Los Angeles
I’ve had this shaver for a few years now and it works good as new! Just remember to keep it fully charged as it does not cut as well when it starts to loose power. Love the adjustable head and accessories that comes with it