BY PHILIPS

Zero millimeter, 100% reach Shave: Balder attachment for a smooth and precise shave Trim: Range of length settings from 1 to 15mm 180 degree rotating head for 100% reach Fully washable for easy cleaning Corded and cordless use see more...

• Do these clippers get clogged easily? 7 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these would be safe to use with dogs?11 Answers
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
My husband uses this and has had it for years. High quality, light and he says it's super easy to use. I think he bought it at a drug store. I recommend it, he's had it for years and never had a problem.
Amaya A.
My uncle uses this and he says," it does an amazing getting all the hairs i don't need off, defiantly recommend it!"
Jennifer L.
Norwalk, CT
Great quality Philips Norelco Balder . My boyfriend uses this device to shave he likes a lot................
Jihan K.
Helena, MT
I bought this one Christmas for my husband and he loves it. It also comes with different levels of clips.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Husband really enjoys this philips norelco balder. he loves a cresh cut and his hair always looks great
Kaela N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I want to try this for my Husband, philips is deffinetly a great brand with good products!
M P.
Great quality. my husband uses it and he loves it. no problem so far. gives a clean cut
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
My boyfriend loves it since he likes to have short hair nnd it also leaves a clean cut
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Good electric razor. It is not good for designs, but for a general shave is great.
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend loves this it is good at cutting his hair and very easy for him to use
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if these would be safe to use with dogs?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these clippers get clogged easily?