Philips Norelco Axe  Detail Styler

Philips Norelco Axe Detail Styler

BY PHILIPS

AXE Philips Norelco Detail Styler: Trim for length and define sharp lines 3 different combs for your perfect length Achieve a close finish around the edges Includes: precision trimmer, detail shaver, 3 length combs (4, 5, 6mm) 1 AA battery included Model: XA9146/42 see more...

Philips Norelco Axe  Detail Styler
Philips Norelco Axe Detail Styler
Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
Boonville, IN
To be honest...this is my husbands beard trimmer, but I have used it a time or two and I like it. He however loves it. We purchased it pretty inexpensively after my son broke his other one and never looked back. If we have to buy another one in the future we'll stick with this brand.
Jonese W.
Fayetteville, AR
I use this on my bikini are and it gives me the perfect shave. No unwanted razor bumps and leave my bikini area so smooth.......i thought it would be difficult to use because of the size but it is perfect to get into the tight areas. i would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Hilda R.
Medley, FL
I received this trimmer today and applied it to my mustache and beard almost immediately and it worked very well.
This instrument provides the best and most supportive angle to achieve the results I need. I wear a thin pencil-like mustache that is trimmed daily with the least length of hair above my lip as a courteous gesture to the girlfriend and general appearance.
I like form and perfection, not messy nicks or blood scratches as a result of doing my best as I have had to with a razor blade (One that I had to cut and saw to dimensions to make the curves and strokes up and downward with the use of a tracer made of plastic with grinding tool) along with Norelco detailer/ trimmer called "G370", previously.
One might see that I made the effort all on my own to achieve the result that the Philips Norelco Axe XA9146 is now doing, perhaps better as time will tell.
Kayli G.
Darlington, SC
Awesome product!! Gives great detail to your shave and is small enough to carry with you when you travel. The cordless feature is very convenient.
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Perfect size for those sensitive areas or my guys back! Lol it has a long lasting charge, runs very smooth without skipping
Kaitlynn M.
Mesa, AZ
I don't know how to rate this because I've never used it so I don't know why I have to rate it but oh well
Savannah H.
Fultondale , Al
My fiancé really enjoys this product. It works really well and great for small cuts or shaving all off.
Rosangela R.
I like this for going over my face if I'm not using cream removers. It does its job well enough.
Chia-Yi L.
Meh it's aliright, wouldn't specially recommend it though. I think there are better options out there, I just got this as a gift.
Chelsey L.
Helps get into areas that are smaller and hard to reach. really precise. good if you're in a hurry