BY PHILIPS

Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
It's an election razor that is use for shaving. I think that's effective and it's easy to use. Just don't get any water near it. Men do use these a lot so for guys I recommend it all the way and I would use it again
Reem M.
Dearborn, MI
I love using this product for my underarms because they're very sensitive and this doesn't irritate my skin. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitivity to razors and anyone sick of razor burns there.
Lina G.
Sorrento, FL
I purchased this for my husband! It's his go to product l! He loves it! We ended up purchasing one for my father in law and my dad! Great purchase and it gets the job done!
anaiya m.
Middletown, DE
My dad has use this razor for years and years and he loves it I have not used this product my self but from what I see its a great product
Ashleigh H.
Tallahassee, FL
Pretty good. Only downside is having to use the actual trimmers first to get through the hair. This only gets what's right on the skin.
Genesis R.
You can use any type of connection. You can shave your hair in any syle you want. The expectations are really big.
Michelle P.
Fresno
This was super simple for my Husband to use. He doesn't have much facial hair so this was quick and easy to use.
Tamesha M.
Brewton, AL
My husband uses it everyday. He loves it! Close shave every time. He gets clean look in half the time.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
This shaver is so expensive and my husband didn't really like it at all not worth the money.
Philia Y.
Saint-Hubert
I'm using men's shaver because it is more precise, i don't like to do shaving all the time so i use products that helps my shaving be really short and sweet.