Philips Norelco 8140XL SpeedXL Men's Shaver uploaded by Deanna M.

BY PHILIPS

Roya Y.
Calabasas, CA
It's very pricey .... Its easy to use and clean....I was satisfy with my purchase......I bought it from Khols and I paid full price because I didnot have coupon...Easy to use .....I recommend it to others......
Tosha J.
Gary, IN
I've used this a million times before. Shhh my hubby doesn't know it but when my shaver is changing I reach for his,it gives you a very close shave I love it..
Carine B.
Ótimo barbeador elétrico .O bom é que você não precisa usar lamina de barbear e otimo pra da de presente para o marido ou namorado
Brooke T.
Pottsboro
My husband love this razor and uses it religiously he swears by it. It is slick and works forever which is important in a razor
Demi W.
I got this for my boyfriend and he said he likes it a lot. But I obviously don't know how good this is.
Taina N.
brasil
Execelente cortador de pelos , nao trava , ele e muito bom pra cortar , sensacional produto .
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Spontaneous W.
I really adore this amazing brand of products
wounderful products affordable quality product line Phillip
Princess D.
I personally don't use this but my father do. From what I have seen it works great for him. I'm pretty sure he will recommend it to other people. There are different prices depending on which kind of philips razor you wanr
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
My boyfriend and dad bought this product and always say it is easy to use and clean.
I have used it a few times to shave my legs and the truth is that the results have liked me.
I think I prefer this to the annoying shavers ...