Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsPhilips
Norelco 7380XL / 7380XL/17 / 7380XL/17 7000 Series Electric Razor

Philips Norelco 7380XL / 7380XL/17 / 7380XL/17 7000 Series Electric Razor

by Philips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Norelco 7380XL / 7380XL/17 / 7380XL/17 7000 Series Electric Razor!
How would you rate this product?
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,696 reviews
My brother uses a norelco electric razor and he loves it! Says it leaves his skin feeling baby smooth
Autumn C.
I really like this product because its a fast easy way to remove unwanted hair in unwanted places
Cassie M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Philips gives a close shave to the skin and removes all unwanted hair. The razor is smooth and does not hurt when you use it.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
Bought this for two of my sons and the love them!! Thes work very well and have lasted a very long time!! I would recommend this product to others definitely!!
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Great electric razor for shaving leg and body hair. Blades are sharp but do not nick you, and provides a nice smooth result!
Cloey H.
Louisville
This is a great shaver for your legs I know it is supposed to be for your face but whatever
Oksana D.
1,676 reviews
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Maressa A.
I prefer a wax, but when it is not possible, turn the appliance. Easy use. Painless. Can use underwater. Cost-benefit ratio very good. A with the unit lasts for around a week. Very easy to use. Format that adapts to the body. Helps a lot. Would buy again.
Wagna Z.
Este aparelho de barbear é otimo já usei ate pra me depilar deixa a pelo com aspecto de pele de bebe eu uso e recommendo

Looking for your answer?