Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsNorelco
Philips 7300 for Sensitive Skin Wet & Dry Men's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - S7370/84

by Norelco

Norelco S7370/84 Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty, The Philips Norelco S7370/84 Series 7000 wet & dry electric shaver with SmartClean system cleans, lubricates, dries, and charges the shaver for optimal performance. Its dynamicflex heads effortlessly move in 5 directions to comfortably follow every curve ofyour face and neck that helps to catch every hair, even in hard-to-reach areas. The 7300 shaver's unique microbead coating reduces friction for smooth skin with less irritation. The Series 7000 shaver features dual-blade design that lifts hair before cutting to comfortably shave hair below skin level. Its SmartClean system cleans, lubricates, dries, and charges the shaver for optimal performance. With AquaTec technology you can enjoy a comfortable dry shave, or a refreshing wet shave with shaving gel or foam. Plus, the SmartClick precision trimmer is perfect for moustache and sideburn. S7370/84 Features: 1 Level Battery Indicator, SmartClean System Cleans, Lubricates, Dries & amp Charges Your Shaver, 7000 Series Shaver, Gentle Precision Blades, SmartClick Precision Trimmer, Super Lift & amp Cut Technology, Low Battery Indicator, Up To 50 Minutes Operation Time, 5 Minute Quick Charge, Wet / Dry, Worldwide Voltage Adjustment 100V to 240V AC, DynamicFlex Technology, Dual Blade Design, Microbead Coating, SmartClick Precision Trimmer"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Norelco 7300 for Sensitive Skin Wet & Dry Men's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - S7370/84!
marykay H.
Pennington, NJ
i love this razor ! it's great for a close to the skin shave and leaves you with no skin irritation. i would definitely recommend this product to others!!
Debi P.
Hastings, NE
Very easy to use and surprisingly close shave. I would def recommend this product as I have tried a lot of different kinds and when I got this I stuck with it. I got it at Fingerhut and have had it a long time with no problems.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I originally but this for my husband. But after I used it one time after running out of my razors I 5hink this definitely compares to a more expensive one. This was very affordable. I got this at Target and I will be going back to get him one of his own. I would definitely recommend this.
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Not only does it look very cool, it does a great job when I sneak it from my guy for my legs on the go.
Tonya S.
Millbury, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
husband loves the flexibility of shaver plus i use it on my legs occasionally to shave my legs
Scarlett B.
La compre para mi papa y la verdad le gusto mucho. fue un poco cara pero valió la pena. La usa cada vez que ve crecimiento de vello facial. Es suave para su piel, lo cual es bueno. Supero mis expectativas y estoy satisfecha con ello. Aunque pasara tiempo para que la vuelva a comprar.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
This machine is very, very good my dad, brothers and husband use it as their hair is like them more like they take to shave 15 days or even more
Kaitlin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor. My husband has bought it for himself but i just love to use it. it makes my legs and underarms really smooth.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
Awesome, smooth shave and it keeps my skin shiny i love it. i like this product the most before it cost alot.
Myra N.
Grapevine, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Norelco Shaver! No razor burns! The shave is close and very precise. It does not burn your skin and the blades stay sharp!

Looking for your answer?