BY PHILIPS

Closer Shave &Mdash; Even On The Neck Philips Norelco ~ Sense &Amp; Simplicity Close Shaving Performance Comfort Contour Following Convenient Trimming Easy To Use &Amp; Clean Flex &Amp; Float System Corded &Amp; Cordless Use A Close Even In The Hard To Reach Areas For An Affordable Price.&Nbsp; The Flex &Amp; Float System Is Combined With The Closecut Technology, Guaranteeing A Close And Fast Shave. Close Shaving Performance Closecut Heads Durable Self Sharpening Blades Comfort Contour Following Flex &Amp; Float System:&Nbsp; Heads Flex &Amp; Float For Ultra Closeness Convenient Trimming Perfect For Sideburns &Amp; Moustache Easy To Use Up To 35 Min Of Cordless Shaving With 8 Hour Charge Hair Collector Chamber With Cleaning Brush Charging Indicator Highlights Closecut Heads Closecut Heads Are Precision-Engineered To Give You A Reliably Close Shave Every Time.&Nbsp; The Durable Self-Sharpening Blades Don't Wear Off To Ensure That Your Shave Stays Effective And Fast. Corded &Amp; Cordless Use Up To 35 Min Of Cordless Shaving With 8 Hour Charge.&Nbsp; Can Also Be Used Corded, For Continuous Power When Need It. Flex &Amp; Float System Flexing And Floating Heads Follow The Contours Of Your Face, Allowing For Better Contact With Your Skin And For Catching More Hairs, Resulting In A Closer, Faster Shave. Easy To Clean Hair Collector Chamber With Cleaning Brush. Pop-Up Trimmer Perfect For Sideburns And Moustache And For Touch-Ups On The Back Of Your Neck. Battery Light Charging Indicator. Specifications Shaving Performance Shaving System:&Nbsp; Closecut Contour-Following:&Nbsp; Flex &Amp; Float System Ease Of Use Display:&Nbsp; Charging Indication Charging:&Nbsp; 8 Hours Shaving Minutes:&Nbsp; 35+ Accessories Maintenance:&Nbsp; Cleaning Brush,&Nbsp; Protection Cap Service Replacement Head:&Nbsp; Replace Every Yr With Hq56 Includes: 1 - Philips Norelco 6000 Series Dry Electric Shaver 1 - Cleaning Brush 1 - Protection Cap 1 - Power Cord Adapter Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband loves this razor! It's easy to use and the blade rarely ever needs to be replaced. Definitely prefer the rotary blades over the flat ones. This one gets very close shave almost as good as a razor blade.
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
My husband loves this razor. He says that there is little to no pull and it really gets a good shave. The head pops off for easy cleaning and it snaps back on very easily. I love how the replacements arent super pricey. They are a little expensive, but not like some I have seen. Its a good razor, overall, could use a little more power but still a good razor.
Erica H.
Bowling Green, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've helped my boyfriend trim his back and shave his head with this. It works wonderfully but the exposed razor circles scare me. He's owned his for years and loves it. He recommends it to everyone! It was easy to use and gave him a wonderful close shave.
derek g.
Chattanooga, TN
I have had this razor for a while and it works great. Its simple and works just fine for me. I use it almost everyday and have not had any issues with it not working. I received it as a gift and I am not sure of the price but I would definitely buy this one again.
Simon T.
Relatively good razor; use it every other day. Easy to use, shaves quickly even when working on dry skin/hair. Only problem is that it occasionally tugs on some hairs and does not completely shave off all hair at times.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
Fantastic electric razor for men or women. We have had ours for over two years and it is still going strong. Much cheaper than disposable razors.
scarlett g.
Greenwood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this electric razor for my husband and he's had it for about a year and has only had to change the heads of it once. Works really well.
Amanda J.
Pataskala, OH
Bought this for my fiance he loves it and uses it every day for that close clean shave. Never comploains about it and takes it everywhere we go.
john d.
Richmond, VA
Great razor really helps for a sensitive shave. The different heads really allow for a close shave. The cordless option is great.
Kim F.
Phoenix
My brother and grandpa uses these and its a clean shave for them. So id say they like it. I cant say love because its not me.