BY PHILIPS

Philips Norelco 6700 SensoTouch Electric Razor Home - Misc More for the Home - Personal Care see more...

Melinda C.
Asheville, NC
My husband uses this razor and he loved it when he is in a hurry. It is comparable to pricier brands and holds up to the competition. It is effective as long as his beard isn't too overly long. He usually uses it every day and I would buy it again for him.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
I have this razor and It is great. It is a close shave. Stays charged long and works well. I would buy again and would recommend.
Erika B.
Radcliff, KY
Got my husband this for a gift he loves it I got it 3 years ahoy and it's still going strong!! I would tell anyone about this!!!
Stacy R.
Fort Meade, MD
I don't personally use this myself but my boyfriend does and leaves him silky smooth and that's good enough for me.
Baheejah H.
Farmville, VA
Too expensive. I would never buy it again. The heads are expensive and I'd rather use a razor for that price.
Gabriela V.
Philips is one of the best product! My boyfriend and I purchased this product on very affordable price.
Makala H.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
Love this ravor also, Very easy to use and works really good. Would reccomend it to everyone
Solangels S.
highly recommended product being honest I have not but if I have the best references of this machine and my boyfriend have for him, I know the quality of the product
Renata S.
Comprei a pouco tempo e estou gostando dos resultados, minha pele esta macia e sinto que o pelo demora mais do que os outros aparelhos comuns para aparecer.
José miguel M.
Creo q es una d las aseguradoras eléctricas q mas funciona además q es fácil de usar sin duda haría un vídeo recommendandola