Philips MG3720-13

Get a perfect trim, time after time. The steel blades lightly brush against one another - sharpening themselves as they work. This results in blades that are sharp as day 1 after 3 years of use. This all-in-one trimmer conveniently trims and styles your facial hair and clips your hair. Use the trimmer without a comb to get clean, sharp lines around your beard, neck and hairline. The trimmer's shelf-sharpening blades remain as sharp as day 1, even after 3 years of use. Remove unwanted nose and ear hair, easily and comfortably. The MG3720-13 comes with 5 combs for trimming your face and hair, these include 2 stubble combs (1, 2mm) , 2 beard combs (3, 5mm) and 1 hair comb (9mm). Get up to 60 minutes of cordless use for every 16-hour charge. Simply detach and rinse the blades and combs under the tap to thoroughly clean them. Use the convenient pouch for storage or travel. It holds and protects your trimmer and all its tools when you're on the go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips MG3720-13!
Gricelda  M.
Medford, MA
Me gusta esa marca . Eh comprado otras cosas pero quiero probar esta. Mi amiga la compro y dice q es muy buena. Tengo q probarl
Jordan  H.
Tomball, TX
Decent trimmer for the price. Isn’t anything fancy but gets the job done. Wish it would charge a bit faster though.
Brittlyñn W.
I actually use this to trim my husband 🙃 this razor does bite or pull the hair brim trimmed. Leave a satisfying, smooth shave.
Vivian C.
Flushing
Comes with a lot of attachments so you can change the length you want to cut at. I actually cut my boyfriends hair with this and it was great! Affordable as well.
Ramita D.
Niagara Falls
Best product out there and very reasonable price as well. I have been using it for 5yrs.
Kristi G.
Hesperia, MI
Purchased for my husband, he uses it for his beard and seems to like it, does the job
Elizabeth R.
Trumann, AR
Husband loves it. Always makes me buy his a new one when his kicks the dirt. 20 bucks is definitely work the price tag
Alexis K.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Picked this up to trim my husbands hair, and it’s just what I wanted. Holds a charge for a long time, cuts well, great guards, affordable to get the job done and look professional.
Jennifer  C.
Paterson, NJ
my husband loves using this product! this is the only thing he uses to shave ! it is super easy ti use !
Chris M.
Amherst, NY
Yass maam! This is great for getting my cootch all cleaned up! Nobody wants a hairy muff. LOL

Looking for your answer?