Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips
Lightbulbs 18-Watt Soft White (2700K) CFLni 4-Pin G24Q-2 CFL Light Bulb 434704

by Philips

Shop for Electrical at The Home Depot. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent Non-Integrated (CFLni) 18-Watt PL-C 4-pin base light bulb is ideal for use in kitchens and offices. It offers significant energy savings in a compact size and provides a soft, white light. This light bulb should only be used in fixtures with electronic ballast. Philips Energy Saver CFLni light bulbs can be used surface mounted down light and wall washing fixtures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Lightbulbs 18-Watt Soft White (2700K) CFLni 4-Pin G24Q-2 CFL Light Bulb 434704!
Noemi C.
Bronx, NY
My mother has used these light bulbs for as long as I can remember. They are long lasting. I would like to see them come in a shorter version. They are a bit expensive but they are worth every penny.
Cecilia T.
Oakland, CA
Have this in the restroom and well I really like it, not that ugly yellow light some give out.
Carmen  H.
Belmont, NC
These are super bright. They can be a little too bright for me sometimes. They save energy.
Karla R.
Bronx, NY
Led lights are the best they don’t waist a lot of light and they are supper bright they can go up to 5 years with out losing any watts they are a bit affordable but I still recommend this to people it saves a lot of money on the electric bill
Anh N.
Azusa, CA
It’s long lasting and is affordable. These are the only bulbs I use for my recessed lighting at home. I would purchase it again and again.
Michelle W.
i use this because it’s compatible to my lights. it’s really nice. it makes my rooms are super bright. there’s a wide range of lighting. it’s pretty affordable too and you can get it at home depot. where i usually get it.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
We use these in the hanging lamps at work and they work very well enough light to see but not so much your blinded and they last for very long time.
Mabrouka M.
medenine
Its economical and the lighting is good.usually the normal lamps ruins so fast but this one lasts for long time.its a good product a bit expensive but i think it worths it.i recommend it fo sure cause its a good investment.
Florina C.
ivars d'urgell, Lleida
Estos uso yo y duran muchissimo, dan mucha luz y no que queman.. soy muy contenta con el producto. Recomiendo
Simone M.
Lights up the whole space and lasts for months. The light doesn’t dim a few days or weeks later after setting in place even in areas that we have lights on constantly or nightly it has surpassed the test. Thank you Phillips

Looking for your answer?