Philips Light Therapy Wake-up Light uploaded by Jennifer M.Philips Light Therapy Wake-up Light uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY PHILIPS

The Philips Wake-Up Light HF3470 provides a more pleasant and natural way to wake up in the morning. The Philips Wake-Up Light, an Official Light Therapy Product of the National Sleep Foundation, wakes you in a natural way with light that increases gradually for 30 minutes before your alarm time to gently prepare your body to wake up and feel more energetic at the start of your day. With optional FM radio and nature sounds, the Wake-Up Light ensures waking up will be a pleasant experience Philips sense and simplicity Wake up naturally Gradually wakes you up by light The Wake-up Light wakes you up in a natural way, by light that increases gradually. Optional FM radio or nature sounds makes waking up even more pleasant. From now on waking up will be a pleasant experience. Light wakes you gently Light gradually increases in 30 minutes before your set wake up time. Light falls on you see more...

Jennifer M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Hf3510 more...
Wake me up so relaxing who wouldn’t want that. I received this last year for my birthday and just had it in the corner collecting dust. I’m not a morning person and I need about 4-6 alarms just to get out of bed. But since I started using this alarm/night light it has become so easy for me to get up. Who wants to wake up easily without being startle then this is the alarm for you
Mandy H.
Laramie, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know it's pricey for an alarm clock, but it is so worth it. I was having a hard time getting up before the sun for work. This has made getting up so much better! If you have a hard time waking up with out the sun get this it is awesome!
Anya R.
I just got this alarm clock and its AWESOME. Total game changer. I don't even need the alarm part because the light slowly wakes me up. Worth the money!
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
What is the price of this? Also will it help wake me up if I am a deep sleeper?
Kinsey G.
Rochester, NY
Do you know if this will affect your partner? I need a good alarm but I don't want to disturb my fiancé!
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
I just saw this and it seems great but, why is it so pricey ?
Dani T.
Does this have the alarm as well and the light? I'm afraid the light alone won't be enough to wake me up
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
How does this work? I've seen it online but Im not sure what it is.