Add a Photo

By PHILIPS
The Philips Wake-Up Light HF3470 provides a more pleasant and natural way to wake up in the morning. The Philips Wake-Up Light, an Official Light Therapy Product of the National Sleep Foundation, wakes you in a natural way with light that increases gradually for 30 minutes before your alarm time to gently prepare your body to wake up and feel more energetic at the start of your day. With optional FM radio and nature sounds, the Wake-Up Light ensures waking up will be a pleasant experience Philips sense and simplicity Wake up naturally Gradually wakes you up by light The Wake-up Light wakes you up in a natural way, by light that increases gradually. Optional FM radio or nature sounds makes waking up even more pleasant. From now on waking up will be a pleasant experience. Light wakes you gently Light gradually increases in 30 minutes before your set wake up time. Light falls on you
Fernando S.
Fernando S.
I lllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee this products it is expensive but really good I've used it one
Anya R.
Anya R.
I just got this alarm clock and its AWESOME. Total game changer. I don't even need the alarm part because the light slowly wakes me up. Worth the money!
edson  g.
edson g.
Edinburg, TX
I know it's pricey for an alarm clock, but it is so worth it. I was having a hard time getting up before the sun for work. This has made getting up so much better! If you have a hard time waking up with out the sun get this it is awesome !
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Cheyenne , WY
Wellness Guru Expert
I know it's pricey for an alarm clock, but it is so worth it. I was having a hard time getting up before the sun for work. This has made getting up so much better! If you have a hard time waking up with out the sun get this it is awesome!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
I just saw this and it seems great but, why is it so pricey ?
Dani T.
Dani T.
Does this have the alarm as well and the light? I'm afraid the light alone won't be enough to wake me up
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
What is the price of this? Also will it help wake me up if I am a deep sleeper?
Emma G.
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
How does this work? I've seen it online but Im not sure what it is.
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Cold Spring, MN
I've seen these. I don't wake up for anything so I wanted to try something like this. Does it actually work? Is it expensive?