BY PHILIPS #36 in Electric Razors

Promotes Soft &Amp; Smooth Skin Wet &Amp; Dry Use In &Amp; Out Of The Shower &Amp; Bath Cordless, Battery-Operated Protection Cap Protects The Shaving Foil Between Use Cleaning Brush Included For Optimal Hygiene &Amp; Easy Cleaning Ladyshave Promotes Soft And Smooth Skin.&Nbsp; Safe Shaving System Helps Protect Your Skin During Shaving. Requires 2 Aa Batteries (Included) Includes: 1 - Ladyshave 1 - Protection Cap 1 - Cleaning Brush 2 - Aa Batteries Made In China see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Mayara B.
Washington, DC
Great product and easy to use. I used to have the Phillips Satinelle and then I decided to try this new one, it met my expectations, it’s good to take in a trip for example, perfect size and really light. I would buy it again and recommend to my friends!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is so cute the packing is so great I love how it work as well it shaves everything that needs to be gone easy to use I think it’s so pretty too I would definitely recommend this to everyone great product
Vennessa B.
Aurora, CO
Before I used the ladyshave, I had never used an electric razor before, because my mother told me horror stories of one's in 70s...well, I'm glad they have improved. I love my LadyShave! Since using this electric razor, I have almost completely given up my manual razor!
Sydney H.
Northwood, OH
Patchy hair removal and didn't really work for me at all after a few uses. Maybe something was wrong with mine? :( I was pretty disappointed in this one.
Yensi U.
Dania beach , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Súper bueno me encanta es súper fácil de usar y súper hutil la recomiendo muchichimo a un 100% es súper buena
Sherehan M.
6901chadbourne North Olmsted, OH
It's easy to. use and it's small easy to take any we're it's make. Your skin Smooth and the hair grows slower
Anabel A.
Queens,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mi amiga me contó de lo increíble que es este depilado, la verdad quisiera probarlo. Se ve genial
Cristina O.
Light not to heavy. Like the color it operates good. Batteries last a while. Shaves really good.