BY PHILIPS

With 15mm speakers, these earbud headphones are valued for the bass sound. Ergonomics design with slim rubberized caps for long hours of comfort listening. Sensitive microphones and easy control for talking on your mobile phone. see more...

Hannah E.
Westwood, CA
These headphones are probably my favorite to use (besides overpriced Apple ones). They have great sound quality and fit perfectly in my ears. They don't ever seem to hurt, even after hours (yes, hours) of wearing them. Unfortunately, I can never find them in-store anymore. It's such a great product, especially for the price.
Amanda L.
Techie Expert Level 2
These headphones are just okay. I have used headphones with much better sound quality. I like that these are inexpensive and are comfortable in the ears. I wouldn't mind paying a few extra dollars for better sound quality.
Melissa S.
gotta say they are durable!!! I've had mine for about a year and a half, the sound is good but not as good comparing to the expensive ones but still I love it. Quality is good and steady. I will definitely buy again, even if they get tangled they still managed to keep working without any wires ripping lol
Austen W.
Love the sound quality and how small and compact they are but I wish the came in different colors
Elizabeth C.
I love the sound quality of this headset! Great price for an awesome basic set of headphones!
Karraz Msaouri M.
Tanger
Techie Expert Level 1

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribers,So ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: yaminyamin309@gmail.comI LOVE "INFLUENSTER"
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
They r the most basic ones. Sound is loud and clear.. very old fashioned but gets the job done.
Mariella C.