Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesPhilips
HX6829/71 Sonicare ProtectiveClean Rechargeable Toothbrush 2-PK 110-220V

by Philips

Healthier gums. Gently does it. Improve gum health up to 100% more than a manual. Feel the difference of a gentle clean with our Pressure Sensor while improving your gum health up to 100% more vs. a manual toothbrush. Proven to improve oral health,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips HX6829/71 Sonicare ProtectiveClean Rechargeable Toothbrush 2-PK 110-220V!
Angel L.
RICHMOND HILL, GA
Philips HX6829/71 Sonicare ProtectiveClean Rechargeable Toothbrush 2-PK 110-220V uploaded by Angel L.
Hoh-lee cow! I bought 2 packages of these, for a total of 4 brushes, as stocking stuffers at Christmas. These things mean business. My teeth feel straight-from-the-dentist clean without all the stress and emotional trauma ☠☠☠ I highly recommend! I had an electric toothbrush prior to cracking this bad boy open, but it should seriously be ashamed of itself.
Elizabeth A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Si es bueno lo he usado pero siento que es mil veces mejor uno manual 🤷 bueno esa es solo mi humilde opinión
Iliana P.
Staten Island, NY
i think that the feature of the 2 minute timer is a bit too long to brush my teeth and i didn’t see any changes form using this then using a regular plastic toothbrush. got it on sale.
Lauren S.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Costco
My husband and I are loving our new toothbrushes. Our teeth are so smooth and clean. Our dentists noticed the difference too!
Marcela O.
Purchased at: Costco
As someone who has suffered from bad gums pretty much my entire life, I’m embarrassed to admit it took me a very long time to try an electric toothbrush. I bought this set at Costco since it was the best deal and came with two and almost immediately I felt and saw a difference! My gums looked better and my teeth felt cleaner. I also love the protective travel case it came with because I always hated leaving my toothbrush out since it never fit inside my medicine cabinet. This toothbrush was definitely a great investment my only regret was not purchasing one sooner.
Rebecca G.
Philips HX6829/71 Sonicare ProtectiveClean Rechargeable Toothbrush 2-PK 110-220V uploaded by Rebecca G.
Purchased at: Costco
Sonicare toothbrushes are amazing! The product itself is slender and sleek. I was afraid it would take up a lot of room but it didn’t. I love that it comes with two travel cases that has a specific place for each part of the toothbrush. It gently snaps in so I know during travel it won’t move and will be safe. It has two settings: clean and white. The toothbrush is strong and the vibration is a little intense which took some getting used too. I love that it has a pressure sensor. If you push against your teeth to hard, the brush will automatically stop so you can adjust your pressure then it will start up again. When I used it for the first time I noticed a difference in how my teeth felt. Overall amazing toothbrush! Absolutely dentist approved! My dentist has recommend this brush to me for years. So happy I finally got it. Worth every penny! The one negative thing I have to say is, dont take the brush out of your mouth while it’s on. Toothpaste will get toothpaste all over your face.
Rachel C.
Brooklyn, NY
Philips HX6829/71 Sonicare ProtectiveClean Rechargeable Toothbrush 2-PK 110-220V uploaded by Rachel C.
I have really enjoyed using this toothbrush. It brushes effectively and it holds a charge well. I also like that my husband and I have the same toothbrush so we can share a charger. However, when the toothbrush stopped working after just a few months I did have trouble contacting customer service to get a replacement.
Lola M.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Están súper pero muy alto su presio pero si Galen la pena comprarlos ojalá fuera el presio
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,112 reviews
I love my Sonicare Gum Care Edition! These electric toothbrushes are amazing are really show a difference in your teeth within a few days. I got mine from Costco. Highly recommend
Nita S.
Boerne
I love my sonicare toothbrush! It's so handy when I want to give my teeth a nice deep cleanse. Firstly, let's talk design: the brush heads and body of the toothbrush are detachable and compact so you they're easy to travel with. Mine came in a pack of two, with an extra brush head, two chargers and two travel cases. I have sensitive teeth and I used to use this regularly twice a day, but I think using that frequently just put too much pressure on my teeth and actually loosened one of my crowns. So now I use it less frequently, brushing with a regular non-electric toothbrush in between and using this only a few times a week rather than everyday. Other than that, I think is a great investment.

Looking for your answer?