BY PHILIPS

Type: Electric Brush Head Features: Wider sweeping motion than Sonicare Elite "Push on" connector makes ProResults easy to clean More environmentally friendly than Sonicare Elite see more...

Jessie K.
Phillips Sonicare is the best toothbrush I have ever used. These compact brush head replacements fit fine and live up to expectations. I made the error of ordering the E series instead of the 3 series.; Walgreens refunded the cost and re-sold the correct replacement brush heads.
Jodi V.
London , Ontario
Love these, nothing makes my teeth look and feel cleaner. When I travel I bring a regular tooth brush and my mouth just doesn't feel as clean and my breath is not as fresh as it is with the spin brush heads!
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Great producet it gets the job done and leaves your teeth feeling clean....
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BRUSH HEAD
I have a Phillips Sonicare HX6530. My wife has the Sonicare Healthy White HX6730. These brush heads fit both exactly as intended - very secure with no wiggle. They come with different colors at the bottom that can be switched/rotated. There is no difference between the stiffness of bristles between these and the heads that came with your brush, although it might feel that way if you are replacing a worn out head.

BRUSH HEAD SIZE
The only real difference between these and other heads are the size of the brush head. I can see these as a good fit for those with: small teeth, sensitive gums (better control over brush head), for children, or if you just prefer a small brush head.

MY REVIEW / ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS
I do not notice a bit of difference among any of the brush heads. I hope my review was helpful!

P.S. To find the model number of your Phillips toothbrush, look on the bottom of your brush. After you have that, check it against the list of compatible model numbers in the product listing above.
Erin W.
Wilsonville , OR
Love my Phillips sono care toothbrush. Worth every penny!! Best investment for my health
Emily F.
Marmora , NJ
Leaves your teething feeling super clean and refreshed get so much more funk off than a regular toothbrush
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these for my clients. Works well and is very soft. Always get good reports from the dentist!
Lex T.
I love these. It's a very soft bristle but it gets the job done. You can't go wrong with Philips.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Great tooth brush head! Very soft bristles for an excellent cleaning. All you need is the sonic toothbrush body
Wanda N.
Great brush heads!! As long as you have the sonic brush body you'll be all set!
katina h.
How long do one last you?