Philips Hue White Starter Kit (4 bulbs) uploaded by Emily L.

BY PHILIPS

With everything you need to get started, this easy-to-use kit comes with four A19 LED smart bulbs, able to fit standard table lamps; Philips Hue Bridge can control up to 50 lights; Lights are pre-paired with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App. Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor; Use voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant see more...

Emily L.
Wdm, IA
I have these set up on my smart speaker. They work well, last a long time and follow the command given each time without fail. I won't buy anything but Phillip's Hue lighting for the rest of my home now!
Devon K.
Hazel Park
Philips Hue has been life changing, and has made my day that much more convenient. The ability to control my lights using my phone, Siri, or Alexa, including turn off, on, or dim. You can also control the lights when away from home, set your lights up to turn on or off at a certain time, or when you’re leaving or arriving home.