Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips Hue
White and Color Ambiance Lily XL Outdoor Spot Light

Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Lily XL Outdoor Spot Light

by Philips Hue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Lily XL Outdoor Spot Light!
How would you rate this product?
Anita L.
Trinity, AL
I use this for Christmas decorations outside and it works so good. Very bright. Would recommend this.
Mariela L.
Alexandria, VA
3,857 reviews
What I like the most is having my room illuminated and more with soft lights and at the same time it is well lit.
Luciana V.
I think this product is wonderful for everyone . I have seen it in my neighbors house and is wow. I WOULD like to have it too
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
La marca es excelente pero he usado algunos de los productos y la recomiendo es bastante bueno y además tiene gran variedad

Looking for your answer?