BY PHILIPS

The Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 Starter Kit is a personal wireless lighting system, providing you with full control of your lighting from your smart phone or tablet. With all shades of white light and all colors to choose from, there are limitless possibilities to turn your everyday lighting into an extraordinary experience. With Hue, you can paint with light and change the mood of your home to match any moment with just the press of a button. You can customize your daily routines, using all shades of white light to help you energize, concentrate, and relax throughout the day. Let Hue wake you up gently for a fresh start to each day instead of an abrupt alarm, and relax with a cozy warm light before falling asleep. If you are working late or away on vacation, you can make it seem like you're home when you're not with Hue's away-from-home control. And when your do return home, Hue can welcome you home. You can even set the lights come on at a pre-set time and turn off gradually. Hue can sync to your music and movies by lighting up to the beat of your favorite song and transforming any room into a dance floor, or expanding your TV experience to the whole room by syncing your lights to match your favorite team's colors when they score. The only real limit to what you do with Hue is your imagination. Hue comes with three A19 light bulbs that fit into your medium-base table lamps, floor lamps, pendants and other open fixtures, requiring no rewiring. The Starter Kit also comes with a Hue bridge, which can connect up to 50 Hue products. Installation is easy: Screw your light bulbs into your fixtures, plug your bridge into your WiFi router, and download the free Hue app. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tori B.
Ok, so cool, y’all. I have it synched with my living room lights only, but have seen people who connect their whole houses with the hub. I am able to keep lights on in the morning when I leave for work so that my sweet doggo isn’t left in the dark. Then, once it’s light outside, I just switch them off from my app.
Hattisha W.
Ive had these lights for close yo 3 years and they are still going strong. I bought the 3 set from best buy on sale. I love the array of colors and cool ambiance it gives my home and there are MANY apps you can use to customize
Dia P.
Honolulu
After purchasing my first Hue Bridge and few light bulbs, I was extremely excited to see the potential that the Hue had for our household. We ended up replacing almost all our lights thru the house (once they neeed replacement), to make a fully automated lighting household. It has been a seamless transition, and is much more energy efficient!

An example of how they are used in our house:
Upon waking in the morning, the lights are adapted to the sunrise patterns and accommodate in each room to what we have designated as favorite lighting. Our room has a different lighting for the the other bedrooms, as I awake earlier. Through the day, the lights adjust to our needs in the weekdays, and have a different setting for weekends or holidays. When we leave the house, the lights turn off, and when we return, they are illuminated to a preset setting that also is perfect for our return at night. A press of the Hue Switch or a command to Siri prepares the kitchen for cooking, and turns the office lights off. Or another command makes the house ready for watching a movie and putting the kids to bed (including integrating with our home audio system to play sleepy music).

All in all, I think I would have a hard time going back to a non-Hue household.
Danielle S.
I loved this at first. I love having my lights in the living room red, blue, yellow or whatever color I want. But the very next day, my kitchen light stopped. It says unreachable and we can't figure out how to get it working again. For the money we spent I'm pretty disappointed! I'm waiting to hear back from the company to figure out how to fix it. Otherwise, it's a fun addition to my home
Sam A.
It is so convenient to be able to turn your lights on and off from different rooms from your phone!! They are more expensive than other light bulbs but from my perspective they are well worth the extra money for the quality and convenience.
Troy H.
This product is absolutely amazing! You can control your lights through your phone! You can have your turn on automatically as you arrive in your driveway and turn off as you leave your home. You can pair it with you Amazon echo or echo dot! You can change it to any color you want! What more do you need? This product has changed the way I live and was my first smart home product!
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
We have these in our entire home and they are awesome!!! You can control the lights from your phone and take them from relaxing tones all the way to straight party mode. Kind of expensive but a great investment if you love to entertain at your home!
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
This kit is amazing. I love mood lighting and wireless technology and this is both in one! Super easy to setup and really makes your place look awesome. Pretty affordable for what you get. I would highly recommend this!
Karthikeyan C.
Ewing, NJ
Is it really worth the high price tag associated with it? I know it integrates to lot of smart devices and lights are excellent but still wanted to know before buying it. How the second generation and third generation compare each other. is it worth the additional cost of upgrade for 3rd gen?