Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips Hue
White and Color Ambiance A19 Starter Kit

Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 Starter Kit

The Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 Starter Kit is a personal wireless lighting system, providing you with full control of your lighting from your smart phone or tablet. With all shades of white light and all colors to choose from, there are limitless possibilities to turn your everyday lighting into an extraordinary experience. With Hue, you can paint with light and change the mood of your home to match any moment with just the press of a button. You can customize your daily routines, using all shades of white light to help you energize, concentrate, and relax throughout the day. Let Hue wake you up gently for a fresh start to each day instead of an abrupt alarm, and relax with a cozy warm light before falling asleep. If you are working late or away on vacation, you can make it seem like you're home when you're not with Hue's away-from-home control. And when your do return home, Hue can welcome you home. You can even set the lights come on at a pre-set time and turn off gradually. Hue can sync to your music and movies by lighting up to the beat of your favorite song and transforming any room into a dance floor, or expanding your TV experience to the whole room by syncing your lights to match your favorite team's colors when they score. The only real limit to what you do with Hue is your imagination. Hue comes with three A19 light bulbs that fit into your medium-base table lamps, floor lamps, pendants and other open fixtures, requiring no rewiring. The Starter Kit also comes with a Hue bridge, which can connect up to 50 Hue products. Installation is easy: Screw your light bulbs into your fixtures, plug your bridge into your WiFi router, and download the free Hue app.

I want to try I want to tryI want to try #voxbox?
Is this set good value for money?
Can I set this up to work with both my Alexa and google home?
Start your review of Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 Starter Kit!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
We have replaced all of our bulbs to Philips hue’s. They are a bit more expensive but they last forever so it’s definitely worth it. It is great to be able to control our lighting . I’m doing my moms house next.
Brandi L.
San Francisco, CA
Absolutely love this product! You can control the lights from your phone individually or as a group. You can create different scenes and colors. It’s totally awesome to have in your home. 10/10 would reccomend
Paul C.
Janesville, WI
These are super cool bulbs!  I am a big fan of smart technology so having lights that come on with my voice is pretty awesome!  I also LOVE the color changing.  It's one of those things you don't really know you want until you have it and now I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Best Buy
My boyfriend suggested we get this for our home and I don’t regret getting this . We put one in our bathroom and in the hallway and we love how we can shift the mood just by switching the lighting color . Super easy to use just with the app you download and love the huge range of colors I can chose from .
Kandice L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I have to admit that I am not the smartest person in installing new products in my home BUT this kit is by far the EASIEST thing I brought into my kitchen! I would post a picture but we are in the middle of stripping our cabinets. This is the product for the everyday person that spends most of their time in the kitchen!!
Lacey S.
Lindale, TX
Love these lights! Customizable color options are perfect for any occasion and also just for extra light. We have these in our overhead bar lights. Love that they integrate 100% with Alexa as well as many of our other smart home products.
Ginger B.
Avon, NY
I really like these hue lights. I can control all the lights in my house by my phone. My husband can too! We can set the lights to turn colors to the beat of the music. My 2 year old loves it! I didn’t give a full 5 stars because they are pricey but I do recommend them.
Cory P.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love Phlips Hue lights. The colour settings are fun to play with, and the app is really easy to use to create new scenes to set whatever mood/ambiance. Literally any colour, and any white helps with the time of day. The lights are expensive but they last. My first set is 3 years old and still running.
Kaitie K.
Tustin, CA
These lights are perfect for making a room adjust to your needs. You can set them on timers to turn off and on, create color scapes to match your mood/entertainment, and can even change the brightness for different tasks. Plus, you can control it all with your phone!
Francis B.
Modesto, CA
I have these lights throughout my house. I love the simplicity of being able to change colors or have normal lighting with a press of a button in the app. While a lot more expensive than a regular bulb, I can’t beat the ease of the lights. I don’t think I could ever go back to a regular bulb again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maggie S.
Madison, WI
il y a 3 ans
Mashal M. il y a 2 ans
It works seamlessly. As long as the names of rooms in your alexa app and your hue app are the same, she will never miss a command