Philips - Hue White Ambiance A19 Starter Kit - Adjustable White - Adjustable White uploaded by melissa p.Philips - Hue White Ambiance A19 Starter Kit - Adjustable White - Adjustable White uploaded by melissa p.Philips - Hue White Ambiance A19 Starter Kit - Adjustable White - Adjustable White uploaded by Henk M.

BY PHILIPS

includes 3 bulbs and a wireless bridge; Adjustable White; 60W equivalent; A19; Indoor; 10W see more...

• Can you mix coloured lights with the white lights? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone found a great working app that syncs your music?1 Answers
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
These Hue lights have seriously changed my mental health/life for the better. They help me with more than I ever dreamed. I was interested in them when they just came out (1st Gen.) after a friend of mine got them! Boy, they have grown up, I picked up the 3rd Gen at Best Buy, and they know when I leave my room have over 200 3rd party iOS apps and Android apps that allow for syncing to video, music, helping you wake up the things this 3rd generation kit can do is phenomenal.
melissa p.
yucatan
This product it’s amazing! I really loved it’s a little expensive but it’s perfect , you can change the color , este producto es excelente , puedes cambiar el color del foco, puedes ponerlo en modo party , y configúralo para que se apague a cierta hora , y prenderlo en cualquier parte del mundo
Robyn F.
These are by far the coolest things that I've ever bought in my entire life! I love the fact that you can program to them so it's in your entire house looks like a safari, or underwater! There is even an app that lets it seem like there's a thunderstorm in your house with pouring rain! These are absolutely amazing
Cassandra D.
I bought these for my husband when they first came out. At first I was hesitant in purchasing them because of the price of the unit, plus the price of each individual bulbs... getting to the point, our whole house is now outfitted with this system. The app is extremely user friendly, allowing you to Customize your scenes to suit the mood. It allows you to dim, or turn on and off lights in rooms your not in. (Forgot to turn your bedroom light off? You can do it from your kitchen.) The game changer for us was the cost savings with outfitting your house with LED lights. It's incredible! I highly recommend, and if you do not want to invest in the hue, invest in Philips LED lights. Save money and the planet!
Caterina I.
Barrie, AZ
Can you mix coloured lights with the white lights?
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Has anyone found a great working app that syncs your music?