Philips Hue A19 60W Smart LED Bulb

by Philips Hue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Hue A19 60W Smart LED Bulb!
How would you rate this product?
Laura G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This it my go to light bulb. LEDs are better for your electric bill anyways. Keeps me out of the dark. They could be brighter but they last longer than regular light bulbs.
Jeff P.
I have been using the Phillips Hue A19 60w Led Bulb in my home for approximately three years. Throughout the years, the updates have made syncing the bulbs easier. The set up is decently easy and it’s very easy to use the Phillip’s Hue App. Thank you for reading my review. Hakuna Matada!
Adriana A.
Philips Hue A19 60W Smart LED Bulb uploaded by Adriana A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great, I've got mine set to cycle through a few scenes on short presses and cycle dimming on button hold...slapped it under my coffee table. Would be nice if it came with at least one extra magnetic disc...I'd like that over the larger baseplate I'll not use.
Annie S.
Minot, ND
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this we have these in every room of our house and really gives us a great option for doing those annoying bedroom lights that seem to always be super bright
Aman P.
Philadelphia, PA
Thes lights are absolutely amazing! They have every color imaginable and have so many different features, my favorite feature is that my lights turn on as I enter my room and can turn off as I leave with not click of any button. These lights are able to sync to so many different apps, that it makes your home feel much smarter.
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
The lights are fairly bright, definitely worth every cent you pay for them! Havent really had any issues!
Wes D.
Hays, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Loved this product at first as it was easily set up and connected with my Amazon Alexa. Recently they have started losing connection every other day and unable to control with Alexa. The app worked well and would have to use that once the item disconnected from Alexa.
Amanda M.
Blue Island, IL
Almost every bulb in my house is a Philips hue bulb. I love that they integrate with Google home and I can program them to automatically turn on when I get a block away from my house, this is especially nice in fall and winter when it gets dark early and I'm usually the first person home. It makes me feel so much safer.
Shannon M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the ability to change colors and dimness to whatever I want, but I’ve found that some of the light bulbs get glitchy over time.
Katrina B.
Ewing, NJ
I like this lighting because it’s cool and crisp. The bulbs last long. The only thing I would change is that it would come from in a 80 watt.

Looking for your answer?