Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips Hue

Philips Hue 797977 White Hue Bloom Single Light Dimmable and Color Changing LED Accent Table Lamp with ZigBee Compatibility
Start your review of Philips Hue 797977 Hue Bloom Single Light Dimmable and Color Changing LED Accent Table Lamp with ZigBee Compatibility!
Wendy C.
Palmview
This is the bllooom color white bulb to use to repeat them while you use them very welll and dd organisezxz but yhemmmm
joylynn G.
I'm sure they are good if they fit what you have. very expensive but its my fault I didn't do my research the right way. ended up selling on ebay. I recommend you make sure this will work for you with the price tag that is on the product. looks very pretty though
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,051 reviews
Greatest light in my bedroom and kitchen it’s so much relaxing with a calming bulb 💡
Alexandria C.
Quincy, MA
Philips Hue 797977 Hue Bloom Single Light Dimmable and Color Changing LED Accent Table Lamp with ZigBee Compatibility uploaded by Alexandria C.
A great way to add mood lighting in your home. Easy on the eyes and dimmable settings make it a must have. The bloom light is relatively affordable at $69 and does not require a Bridge to get started. You simply download the Hue BT app and can setup your light in seconds! Well worth the investment.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,853 reviews
What I like the most is having my room illuminated and more with soft lights and at the same time it is well lit.
K W.
Purchased three mo. back (my own money, from Amazon in frustration free pckging) to help give ambient light in our main living area. Has a wide array of scenes to choose from in addition to the full color spectrum. It would not work as your sole light source, as it needs to be treated as a backlight behind a tv, pointed to a wall etc. Great as a night light or the first light when you wake up, and I have noticed less winter SAD from tweaking it to the perfect golden amber color. You cannot make it ANY color but you can do quite a few. Some spectrums are rather dimmed and do not project well. Setting up the bridge the first time and pair with ios app was a bit frustrating but adding lights into the app (and assigning a room is much easier). Look up a YT vid to help with setup cause the papers they come with are ikea-like iconagraphy.
Ali M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Phillips hue lights. They can turn an ordinary space into an extraordinary one in seconds. They are quite expensive though and when you don’t have an internet connection you can’t control the colors.
kysha F.
Knoxville, TN
This is awesome color changing and it's great to have something that you can give and vibe with when especially in meditation or just to do with or as a left extra it's an affordable price and it's hardly ever priced go high to where people's couldn't afford it
Michelle P.
Mokelumne Hl, CA
I love that I can use a app and change the color of my lights. You can go from blues, pinks, greens etc to just bright white. Great for outside holidays
Joshua M.
santa clarita
The Philips Hue Bloom is an awesome wall wash light. I also use it as an alert system. It will change colors based upon the weather, or calendar events. It’s a little expensive but I think it’s worth the money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandria C.
Quincy, MA
il y a 5 mois
kysha F. il y a 4 mois
yes I use it I utilize the product and it's actually a good product you can change colors it has a mini colors has a remote control with it and it's really I love it I use it daily it's worth the money