Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips Hue
2pk Play White & Color Ambiance Smart LED Bar Light Black

Philips Hue 2pk Play White & Color Ambiance Smart LED Bar Light Black

The Hue Play light bars in black offer twice the fun in a single box. Place your two Play light bars anywhere to give you beautiful ambient lighting. Lay them both flat, mount them behind your TV, or stand them upright.

HooW are these compared to the light strips for a tv setup?
Sería genial tenerlo
Start your review of Philips Hue 2pk Play White & Color Ambiance Smart LED Bar Light Black!
Stephanie A.
Van Nuys, CA
Philips Hue 2pk Play White & Color Ambiance Smart LED Bar Light Black uploaded by Stephanie A.
I love this light system. I change it to fit any vibe I’m going for. I have it all around my house.
Martha B.
Longwood, FL
Philips Hue 2pk Play White & Color Ambiance Smart LED Bar Light Black uploaded by Martha B.
I bought it to put behind my tv. The installation was very easy and the 3 m front and back accessory sticks like glue. Very good and does not heat up like an ordinary lamp.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
These are great because we can control the lighting and these bulbs are safer then previous plus they last a whole lot longer. We have replaced all of our lights with Philips hue bulbs. They are a bit more expensive but definitely worth it. Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 Starter Kit
Joshua R.
Bladensburg, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s design overall is very functional and surprisingly bright as well. They also come with additional items to mount them behind a tv or monitor as an additional option. Definitely recommend.
Susan B.
Fairview Park, OH
These are soooo small but put off so much light. We are using these behind our television and is a great addition to our hue setup.
Kami S.
Dansville, NY
Very bright and lasts a very long time. I would definitely reccomend. I’ve never had a problem.
Bridget G.
Mentor, OH
These are great! They work with our Hue family of lights & they provide a very wide range of any color combinations you can image. Wish they came in sets of 3 vs only 2, and wish the cord they are attached with was longer. Other than that these live up to the Phillips name!
Katrina B.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love coming home and turning them on they aren't super bright but they're better then the led light bulbs i can get them to breath and strobe if i want
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
Phillip hue playbar is a great way to brighten up any room in the house. If you’re trying to create a nice ambiance this is definitely a great add on, behind or next to your tv or computer. Millions of different colors can be change through the app.
Thom W.
Seriously, this can change up your house with just a few lights. Colored lighting (and lighting in general) just makes a huge difference with some love and attention. The price point is super reasonable and the app interface is nice. Recommend absolutely.