BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsPhilips
HP8696 Essential Care 4-in-1 Multi Hair Curler 110-240V (Worldwide use)

Philips HP8696 Essential Care 4-in-1 Multi Hair Curler 110-240V (Worldwide use)

by Philips

Philips Multi-curler contains: 16mm curling tong for ringlets; brush sleeve for 16mm tong to create additional volume; 22mm curling tong and spiral brush sleeve to create big curls and beautiful waves. Ceramic coating for better care of your hair....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips HP8696 Essential Care 4-in-1 Multi Hair Curler 110-240V (Worldwide use)!
Megi J.
Wilmington, DE
Philips HP8696 Essential Care 4-in-1 Multi Hair Curler 110-240V (Worldwide use) uploaded by Megi J.
U can curl your own hair without anyones help. It is easy to use. Only thing you have to take curly hair. It's worth the price. #Crueltyfree
aastha V.
Patna Bihar India
The product is very good with great results. The curls are very beautiful and looks great. You can definitely go for this one. best hair curler, n very light weight n easy to use
Mariam B.
I love this device. It’s just so simple and with good quality. It’s easy to use and does not burn hair, makes it soft and shiny. It’s not heavy , so holding it for some time is easy!
Seychelle W.
margao
I wouldn't really recommend this kit. because your hair gets back to being frizzy within an hour. and it also is hard to handle. fingers start to hurt. It is affordable but I do not recommend this one. let me know about good hair straighteners. I'd love to have a new one!
Denisa S.
Arad
I only have one hair curler,and it's from Philips. It's really good,I have it from a long time and the curls last me all day💖 Philips HP8696 Essential Care 4-in-1 Multi Hair Curler 110-240V (Worldwide use)

Looking for your answer?