BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsPhilips
HP8647 Hair Straightener, Hair Dryer, Curler

Philips HP8647 Hair Straightener, Hair Dryer, Curler

by Philips

Dryer: gentle drying power of 1000W for beautiful results This 1000W hairdryer creates the optimum level of airflow and gentle drying power, for beautiful results every day Dryer: compact design for easy handling Compact and ergonomic, this hairdryer...

Is it a comfortable trip to travel?.
Is this trio worth the purchase?
I am not user of hairdryer but I like to do straighting hairs but people says that due to use of that dry hairs are there so is it so? How frequently I can use? Philips HP8647 Hair Straightener, Hair Dryer, Curler
Start your review of Philips HP8647 Hair Straightener, Hair Dryer, Curler!
Melinda S.
FIVE WHOLE STARS YALL!! I wanted the #dysonhairdryer SO BAD but I cannot afford the price point on it! So I decided to try this and see what would happen. I have curly and frizzy natural hair and this beauty has worked magic. I haven’t had to use my flat iron hardly at all after using this blow dryer, and that has cut significantly down on my heat damage to my hair. It gives amazing volume to my hair and I look like I had a professional blow out every time. The styler also cut out on my dry time, just make sure you separate the hair into manageable sections!!
Akansha S.
indore
Philips HP8647 Hair Straightener, Hair Dryer, Curler uploaded by Akansha S.
Philips HP8643/46 Essential Straightener and Dryer is the perfect hair styling kit for instant results and everyday use. Combine gentle drying and caring straightening to achieve the beautiful hair you desire with our easy to use combination pack.
Gauri C.
malangad raoad
This product is like heaven it has strainer as wellas dry for styling your hai for party or any function .It work instantly. #gauric #1
Aishwarya S.
India
This straightener gives you a perfect sleek straight hair. Just heat it and use it. Before using don't forget to apply heat spray☺☺☺☺
Adele F.
wirral
2,597 reviews
I can’t wait to use this hairdryer I’ve never used this one before but I can’t wait to use this one looks really great and stunning I can’t wait to try it out on my hair and I would
samaira M.
india
Philips is always one of my favourite brands in hair products i have this and its pressing machine os pretty good but the haor dryer is ok ok its not very durable give me an ok result not so brilliant bit ya its affordable so you should give it a try
aastha V.
Patna Bihar India
Philips hair dryer comes in a nice and hard cardboard box. ... The cord of this hair dryer is decently long so I can nicely use this. Overall its compact packaging makes it easy to use and travel friendly. It looks nice and the quality of the material is so good.
Prãtìkshã N.
Hyderabad
Oh my god this hair straightener is awesome. In one go it makes my hair straight. It is affordable as we get three of them together at a good deal and who wants to miss this one. I use it only on special occasions to create my own look different from my regular look.
ruchika L.
karimnagar
Philips HP8647 Hair Straightener, Hair Dryer, Curler This is a travel friendly kinda kit...the straighter is good to hold but the only con is that it does not have a temperature setting but I does a good job...talking about the hair dryer its a decent one and is really handy... :)
Yashmita H.
Noida
Easy to use. Travel friendly. This doesn’t have customisations in temperature settings and that’s the only drawback. Otherwise this is a good buy for travel friendly and pocket friendly appliance.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ishita M.
India
il y a 4 ans
Arshi P. il y a 4 ans
Well, using hair dryers and hair straighteners regularly, are not so friendly to your hair. It cause damaged hair. They make your hair more dry. So, if you want to use hair straighteners, then protect your hair with other good products like use mild shampoos, take hair spa monthly, use natural things like Aloe Vera, Eggs, Curd, etc. Then your hairs will not be damaged. But try to use hair machines less. Thank you.