BY PHILIPS

Easy smoothing through XL plates Specially designed for long and thick hair, the new Essential Care straightener with ionic function has plates 40% wider that allow you to get faster smooth and shiny hair you crave, while preserving. ceramic plates... see more...

Buy on Amazon
GlamWithMe✨ T.
Abu Dhabi
Love it!!! Gives your hair the soft and shiny look. Doesn’t dry out your hair , Or damage your hair but keeps it super thin and straight...
beautyfeedfactory f.
I hate spending too much time straightenIng my hair (who's with me??) and having this extra large straightener reduces so much the time I take to do my hair!!! Besides, it is ceramic covered so it does not damage your hair as a regular one. TOP!
Jomana J.
I have been using it since a year . It heats up quickly . Easy to use and make a good result on my hair. I just love it
Aishwarya D.
Philips has the best hair straighteners. I've been using this for 5 years and it still performs just as well as when I first got it.
Oona I.
Paris
The best straightener I’ve used so far. Quite affordable, I’ve been using it at least once a week for years now, and it’s like new.
Araksya N.
I’ve had my straightener for 12 years 😱 can you believe that! it’s amazing! It still works wonders on my frizzy wavy hair
jasi j.
Take small amount of time to straighten the hair ... After straightening results may be good ... It is very good
Alefiya M.
Salmiya, Hawally
Sleek and easy to use. Fast heat up and makes the hair look neat. Makes straightening very quick. Amazing plates
Sdf K.
riffa
Good straightener for those who have low budget its been 7 years now and still working
l o.
By straightening with this it gives your hair a nich shine look ...
It reduce so much time ..
Thie is the best straightening of Philips