BY PHILIPS

Specially designed for speed and ease of use, the longer plates of the Essential Care straightener allow you to get the straight look you want faster, while being gentle on your hair. Long plates The longer plates enable a better contact with the hair and help you achieve perfect straightening results in less time. 210°C professional temperature This high temperature enables you to change the shape of your hair and gives you that perfect look you want. Instant heat up The straightener has a fast heat up time, being ready to use in 60 seconds. Handle closing lock The straightener has a closing lock mechanism. Located at the base of the straightener, this locks plates, making storage quick and easy and helping to protect the straightener from accidental damage. Swivel cord Useful swivel cord technology rotates the cord to prevent tangled wires. Ceramic-Tourmaline coating Ceramic-Tourmaline plates emit negative ions which creates shiny, static and frizz-free hair. see more...

jebin j.
I really love straghtning my hair, and i was search something like this. And it works really great, specially the ceramic part really protect my hair from burning.
Yashika R.
They are the best straighter that any one with frizzy hair could use. I have use this for more than 2 years now and I get straight and smooth hair every time I use it
Myriam H.
Hadath, Baabda
I always straighten my hair with this and it’s my life savior can’t live without it cz it gives shine and doesn’t harm the hair
Sana F.
This is a very handy hair straightener. I am very satisfied with the product. I am a first time user of this and I love it. A tip is to first section and part your hair before you start to straighten it and that way it’s easier! It also minimises heat damage.

Amazon