Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersPhilips
HP8321 Essential Care 1-Inch Ceramic Hair Straightener

Philips HP8321 Essential Care 1-Inch Ceramic Hair Straightener

by Philips

Specially designed for speed and ease of use, the longer plates of the Essential Care straightener allow you to get the straight look you want faster, while being gentle on your hair. Long plates The longer plates enable a better contact with the hair and help you achieve perfect straightening results in less time. 210°C professional temperature This high temperature enables you to change the shape of your hair and gives you that perfect look you want. Instant heat up The straightener has a fast heat up time, being ready to use in 60 seconds. Handle closing lock The straightener has a closing lock mechanism. Located at the base of the straightener, this locks plates, making storage quick and easy and helping to protect the straightener from accidental damage. Swivel cord Useful swivel cord technology rotates the cord to prevent tangled wires. Ceramic-Tourmaline coating Ceramic-Tourmaline plates emit negative ions which creates shiny, static and frizz-free hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips HP8321 Essential Care 1-Inch Ceramic Hair Straightener!
anastasia S.
Rivne
Philips HP8321 Essential Care 1-Inch Ceramic Hair Straightener uploaded by anastasia S.
Philips HP8321 Essential Care 1-Inch Ceramic Hair Straightener This straightener is so nice! It slides very soft on my hair and it's comfortable in using. And also this product has a good price.
fatema J.
Vadodara
I like this product as it has matte finish and looks classy it comes with a cord which is nice and also has heat control. I like this product as ot straighten my hair in one go only. I have naturally have straight and wavy hair but it is worth thr price.as it has ceramic coating it will not damage your hair.
Sana F.
Chennai
This is a very handy hair straightener. I am very satisfied with the product. I am a first time user of this and I love it. A tip is to first section and part your hair before you start to straighten it and that way it’s easier! It also minimises heat damage.
Silva M.
La tengo desde hace bastante tiempo y nunca me ha fallado, me encanta por que no te daña el pelo al usarla, tengo el pelo rizo, y mucha cantidad y es capaz de dejarme lo como si el liso fuera natural, es muy cómoda de usar. Al no ser muy ancha puedes hacerte incluso bucles, nunca la cambiaría.
Heena V.
North York, ON
I have used this straightener from Philips for long long time and I loved it. First of all it doesn't damage hair even on regular use. I have super curly hair, it does take time to straighten my hair completely, but results are good. I have never faced any kind of damage or improper functioning. Price is very good as per the quality they are offering. Philips HP8321 Essential Care 1-Inch Ceramic Hair Straightener
Yashika R.
They are the best straighter that any one with frizzy hair could use. I have use this for more than 2 years now and I get straight and smooth hair every time I use it
Manon A.
Houdemont
Parfait. Je l’ai depuis longtemps. Il lisse très bien comme il boucle aussi bien.
aastha V.
Patna Bihar India
This hair straightener has a sleek finish and is lightweight that makes it convenient to carry and store. This makes the hair straightener handy as well as portable. The Philips HP8310 SalonStraight Active ION has ceramic plates that gives out far-infrared heat.
Trinidad H.
Tengo esta planchita hace muchísimo tiempo, y siempre me funciono perfectamente. Nunca tuve un problema. Además la uso mucho para trabajar, y me da excelentes resultados
MaraM A.
Not a fan of this. It does straighten fast honestly but give it and hour and my hair already looks frizzy. Price is actually good but wouldn't recommend.

Looking for your answer?