BY PHILIPS

Thanks to the specially designed extended plates of the new Essential Care straightener enables you to quickly and simply that straight look without damaging your hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jezrael M.
Perfect for straightening my hair and whenever I feel like curling my hair, I use the same tool to have amazing beach waves
Sargam S.
one of the most amazing products' i ever bought.
It leaves my curly and frizzy hair straight nd Gorgeous not only for a day or two but weeks. I would suggest you to use some hair serum to protect your hair from direct heating and also to get desired results.
Amtul A.
Kuwait
Its awesome straightner its gives yoir hair so shine believe me the hairs will b so shiner because of the plates of ceramic in the straightner the ceramic it really means a lot to hairs
Jennifer A.
I really like this product! It is very handy and easy to use. I have curl hairs and it straightens my hair nicely. I have been using this product for 5 years 😱💕
Nabila I.
Jeddah , Western Province
Good value for money. Gets the job done very well. There isn't an option for temperature setting though.
Ritika A.
Good product. Makes your hair straighter and gives a glossy look and looks really natural