BY PHILIPS

Promotes Easy, Comfortable Hair Removal Hypo-Allergenic, Textured Ceramic Discs Help Catch Remove Even the Finest Hairs 1 Ergonomic Design for All Body Areas 3 Built-In Opti-Light Illuminates Fine Hairs 5 Two Speeds for Efficient Hair Removal 4 Includes Cleaning Brush Travel Pouch Experience easy, comfortable hair removal that helps leave skin smooth for up to 4 weeks with the Philips SatinPerfect Epilator. This compact, cordless epilator features an extra-wide head and textured ceramic discs that help gently remove more hair in 1 stroke for smooth skin in minutes. The SatinPerfect Epilator lets you epilate anywhere and everywhere with 40 minutes of power on 1 charge and a quick recharge time of 1 hour. When you re done, the epilator head comes off for quick and easy cleansing. Includes: 1 - SatinPerfect Epilator 1 1 - Cleaning Brush 4 1 - Travel Pouch 3 1 see more...

MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with girls who love beauty and Epilators and Hair Removal Devices.I'm waiting for you.
Amanda👸🏼 L.
Cambridge , ON
This product has changed my life. I now no longer need to get professional waxing on my upper lip and chin. It’s amazing at hair removal for face, neck, hands, feet abs under arms. I will never got back to shaving or waxing those areas.