Philips HP6390/50 Precision Perfect Precision Trimmer uploaded by Jamie O.

BY PHILIPS #38 in Trimmers & Clippers

Promotes The Precise Touch-Ups From Head To Toe Easy &Amp; Safe Removal Of Facial Hairs With The Regular Trimming Head For Promoting Soft &Amp; Silky Skin Precise Eyebrow Shaping With The Precision Trimming Head Precise Bikini Shaping &Amp; Gentle Bikini Trimming With The Adjustable Length Trimming Comb Cordless, Battery-Operated Precise Touch-Ups From Head To Toe.&Nbsp; Safely Shape, Trim Or Shave Unwanted Hair Anywhere And Everywhere.&Nbsp; No Brow, Lip, Or Bikini Line Will Stand Between You And That Perfect Look. Requires 1 Aa Battery (Included) Made In China see more...

• Can you use this for nose hair?1 Answers
  • Does repeated use of this razor make your facial hair gro...3 Answers
  • Does it works great on sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It works good and gets the job done quick and easy!" in 1 review
  • "I really like this, it gets rid of unwanted facial hair and I clean up my brows in between waxing, the attachments are great." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
I don’t know why I held out on buying this for so long - it’s so amazing! It’s compact, discreet enough to keep in your makeup bag or on your vanity, and so simple to use. In seconds, all my unwanted little facial hairs are gone. I like the extra attachments and even the little brush to help clean it. Definitely recommend this product!
Catherine M.
I have had this product for many years. Not only have I been impressed with the longevity but it’s highly effective. The razor is gentle and small enough to remove peach fuzz on your lip or other facial hair. I also like that it’s discreet. I will definitely continue to use and purchase this product when mine eventually dies.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Marisol T.
I bought this trimmer like 2 years ago and it's still working great. Works for what it was made for. Will buy again when the time comes. Well made and not expensive. Can be found at Target and Walmart.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
I'm really not sure why I didn't invest in this product sooner. It has restored my confidence I lost when I started using BC and my peach fuzz turned into a mustache. 😩 I used to be so insecure and many foundations made the hairs more obvious. I've also used this to maintain my eye brows between waxing appointments.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love this little trimmer!  I use it on all kinds of little areas that you don't think about and it is small enough to get tough to reach places like the little fuzz on my top lip!  It is super affordable and you can find it at any Target or WalMart.  I would definitely recommend this product!
Bailee K.
Have a had for a long time now, works well and gets the job done. Works well and effective on fine hair. The razor is easy to use and easy to change settings. I like mine. If it ever breaks I would repurchase.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Every dark haired woman knows that this is a handy little gadget to have on hand. This style makes it very easy to get in a variety of places with little hassle. I use mine be to make my peach fuzz and mustache go away when it starts to show up again. The usually run about $10 as keep the hair from getting thick and manly as it grows back in. I own others for other uses as well there is one for cleaning up the back of my sons neck, side burns, and around the ears and the one for my face and my daughters face and then the two girls each have one for the nether region. You can find different colors to keep regions separate of you have to spray to remember and men have their own in the men’s shaving department. I ❤️this product!!!
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
I have been so embarrassed by the random hairs on my upper lip and chin. I put this little razor in my jacket pocket wherever I go just Incase I see one! I love this thing. It’s worth the money, even though it’s definitely not expensive. Works great on sensitive skin, I’ve never had a problem with it. I would recommend getting one of these to anyone who has dark hair on their faces. Sometimes I even use it on my legs if I notice I missed a patch! It’s perfect! Highly recommend it!
Jennifer T.
I use this to shave my facial hairs... Mostly for my eyebrows! And I absolutely love it! This shaped tool is great for getting close! It comes with plastic guide tools to trim hairs shorter...which is tricky to get if You've never used them before! So be careful! The first time I used the guide, I shaved half my eyebrow off... but now I'm a pro! I have to do it weekly, but it's definitely easier than waxing or plucking! I even bought one for my mom, and we are both in LOVE! The price is about $10-$12, and it's a great investment! One battery operates it.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does repeated use of this razor make your facial hair grow back thicker or darker?
Rachel S.
Chillicothe, IL
Does this cause razor burn or irritation?
Mariam B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this trimmer work with eyebrows, I'm especially nervous about its use on my brows?
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The price is not so bad I think that's what there pretty much go for around but besides that what are the uses you would use this for?
Maryliz C.
Deltona , FL
Does it works great on sensitive skin?