BY PHILIPS #20 in DVD Players

The philips dvd player dvp2880 delivers your movies and music entertainment experience. Experience your dream player with flawless, true-to-life picture quality and the ability to play virtually any disc! Get sharper, clearer pictures with hdmi 1080p upscaling. see more...

Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Techie Expert Level 2
This product is great!! I love the dvd player. It is so easy to use and it works great. I think it is priced right and it has many pros. The screen is clear and it is very nice. It is really enjoyable because you can watch all your favorite movies. Great for a rainy day.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
This product has issues. I have to constantly unplug it and replug it back in because it freezes. It's in my bedroom and I'm so happy I didn't get this one for my family room! It is a sleek design so it fits better in smaller places.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
One of my worst Black Friday purchases. After a few months, the DVDs weren't picking up inside and sometimes I had trouble turning it on. Would not purchase again.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a great little dvd player to put in the kids room or bedroom. You get a vivid and clear picture and it is simple and easy to use.
I need a new dvd player because ours broke..is there a certain brand you should go with? This one looks nice