Philips
GOLITE Energy Light with travel pouch, Blue

Philips GOLITE Energy Light with travel pouch, Blue

by Philips

Clinically proven to increase energy levels and mood, helps to stay sharp. As effective as 10,000 lux white light. Fights energy dips, fatigue and winter blues, results in just 20-30 minday, use while reading, working. Has a similar effect on well-being as a sunny blue sky, controls glare for ultimate eye comfort. Rechargeable battery and cord for use anywhere, 5 light intensity settings, travel lock. Philips goLITE BLU is a portable energy light that uses the natural power of daylight to improve energy le...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips GOLITE Energy Light with travel pouch, Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa P.
Brampton , ON
I love my Blue Light. I use it every morning for 20 minutes and I have noticed a big difference in my mood overall. It is small, it comes with a travel pouch so it is easily able to be packed up if you are going anywhere overnight. You can charge it and use it at the same time - the charging doesn’t take long and you know the battery is low and when it is charging. :)

Looking for your answer?