BY PHILIPS #34 in Speakers

Sound that fits your home Obsessed with sound Go wireless with Bluetooth streaming and get more out of your music, gaming and video experience now. Connect and sync your iPod/iPhone/iPad with your computer via USB. Plug in for power, or use batteries. Crystal clear sound. DBB to preserve low tones for deep bass at any volume level. Precisely tuned bass pipes for deep, tight bass reproduction. Neodymium speakers for pure balanced sound. Superb gaming sound effects via Bluetooth. Shielding technology to block mobile phone interference. see more...

Philips Fidelio Docking Speaker Dock for iPod/iPhone/iPad
  • "Sound quality is not that good in a larger space also the don't like the quality of the product " in 12 reviews
  • "This works great with my iPad, it's pretty pricy though for the quality it provides." in 4 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product." in 2 reviews
  • "works pretty well good sound quality , easy to carry around ,great for the price" in 2 reviews
  • "The sound was adequate for me nice under tones and I'm able to sync it to both apple products and my Galaxy note " in 2 reviews
Jade R.
Jade R.
I wouldn't recommend this product. It has flaws, doesn't look sleek or expensive - doesn't sound great either but it's an OK product. Find better.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
It is sturdy for what it is, and considering the small size of the unit, the sound quality and volume is pretty good. Depending where you purchase the price may be a little high, but it is very useful for playing your music louder than what the iPad allows with its own built-in speakers.
Mary Beth F.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This dock system works great with many apple products! It has a nice sound range as well that you can adjust to your liking.
Alison R.
Alison R.
San Marcos, TX
Love having this!! I love being able to place music and charge my phone at the same time!!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I like this, it holds whatever is put in. in place so it wont fall out, and makes viewing easier.
Janique H.
Janique H.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I feel like this is the best thing that has happened to ipads. After a while though it started to sound terrible.
Melonie C.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
This worked okay for my ipad, however the sound quality wasn't all that awesome. I wasn't all that happy with the quality, but otherwise its not too bad.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fort Worth, Texas
Love this product for my ipod, its also great for when my friends who do not have an iPod they can still hook up their android phone or MP3 players via the port. I love the quality but the price is a bit out there but you get what you pay for and I love this product very much
Mira H.
Mira H.
I really like the product. It is definitely sturdy, and it makes viewing your iPad easier. I think the price is too high for what it is though given the sound quality.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Great for an ipad! They are very easy to use! The price is up there but its good!
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Lewiston, NY
Are they usually loud enough?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone had issues with the iPad making it top heavy and it tipping over?
Sharima W.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
Does this product work well
Francia M.
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How good is this?
Megan G.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
How is the sound quality for this product?