Philips Earbud Headphones Pink - Philips

by Philips

Philips Pink Earbuds Look and Sound Great Girls will just want to have fun with Philips Earbud Headphones in Pink. They come in a fun, fashionable pink, a refreshing change from the usual dull black, white and gray. Because they're designed to fit inside the ear, the buds are covered with unique cushions for ultimate comfort. Enjoy hours of music, movies and audio books in incredibly clear, crisp quality. Their neodymium magnet and twin vents channel the air for perfectly balanced tones and fantastic bass. You'll be relieved to know that Philips Pink Earbuds have a flexi-grip design to protect it from damage. Earphones can get easily damaged in your bag because they're thrown in with a million other items, but the flexi-grip makes the cord flexible and resistant to damage. Tune out the rest of the world and enjoy magnificent audio with these fabulous headphones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Earbud Headphones Pink - Philips!
Brandy W.
Oconto Falls, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
Plays music great while I'm working. Has volume controls. Works with my phone. I wouldn't change anything
Anneliese  H.
Independence, KY
These are terrible headphones. Usually found at dollar tree in a big bin of random. Uncomfortable to wear and not good with sound.
G Z.
This model of war bud fits in my tiny ears perfectly. Does not budge during workouts and the price could not be any better. They are reliable, but hard to compare to the newer models of all of the headphones out there with more Features. These are classics.
ashley M.
hammond IN
I really enjoyed using these, they have great sound and on the go it don’t get no better than this.
Maribel  S.
Detroit, MI
The quality of these headphones is okay relatively to it’s retail price. The sound quality is not as good as other brands but once again it’s not bad for the economical cost to het this product.
Hanna  A.
Abingdon, VA
I remember these being pretty cheap when I grabbed them but they lasted a long time and the sound quality was super good for the price! Maybe not the best ones I've ever owned but still really good! Pretty sure I eventually broke them but they lasted a lot longer than most!
Briseida  S.
Compton, CA
I use to buy these a lot like when I was in middle school and they were the loudest to me and cheapest one I can afford also use to fit on any phone but they use to like vibrate your ears very lightly
Lizmabel D.
Santa Elena
Me encantan son muy bonitos y buenos son cómodos y fáciles de llevar a cualquier lugar me gusta mucho su color y la calidad del audio que emiten
M Angelina B.
Bryan, TX
Son de buena calidad, tiene buen sonido, pero el audifonl (la parte que entra en el oido molesta un poco)
Callie P.
Norfolk
They work really good for school work. Whenever I listen to music I can hear very well.

Looking for your answer?