BY PHILIPS

Sonicare DiamondClean. Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty.The Sonicare Diamondclean HX9352 rechargeable sonic toothbrush features 5 unique modes including, "Clean" mode for a full-mouth clean, "White" mode for whitening teeth, "Gum Care" mode for gently massaging gums, "Sensitive" mode for gentler brushing in sensitive areas and "Polish" mode for brightening and polishing teeth for a luminous smile. The Diamondclean features patented Sonic Technology that creates a dynamic fluid cleaning action and helps dislodge plaque between the teeth and along the gumline. Also contains Quadpacer & Smartimer® to help with the timing of brushing your teeth. It has a slim, ergonomic handle with a stylish finish. This electric toothbrush also includes a sleek charging glass and a black USB charging travel case. Diamondclean HX9352 see more...

Christy S.
I LOVE my Sonicare. It removes 7x more plaque than brushing with a manual brush. I get a very clean feeling every time I brush with it. As a Dental Hygienist, I've seen this brush be a game changer and totally change someone's oral health. It's truly amazing what i see.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
battery lasts, cleans well actually better than a manual. I love this tooth brush and will always use this brand, the brushes are an arm and a leg but they clean well. I wish that they made the brush heads a little larger though they are super tiny
Kathryn M.
Fayetteville
I have braces so I am so so in love with this! It is so helpful to get into places that I can't get into! My mouth always feels so good to have clean teeth. Plus I think it's really cit's looking!
kellee K.
I work for a dentist and we recommend this to our patients. I special ordered this because I love purple. There is a new model out now. I love how clean my teeth are after using this.
Ana P.
Arcata, CA
Got this toothbrush for Christmas and it's so great! It was different settings to brush your teeth which I love! Overall a great product